Enumivo Community
Colinlib

I propose to form an English-Chinese translation team.

English is the official language of the Enumivo community. China has the largest number of members in the community. But many Chinese don't speak English. So we need to translate some important documents and articles from English to Chinese. Some important documents have already been translated into Chinese by volunteers, such as the whitepaper. But it is neither  effecient nor timely to do the translation work without plans and organization. It is much better to do a teamwork. So I propose to form an English-Chinese translation team. If I have the support of the Chinese community, I will launch a wechat-group to form the team. This team should be voluntary and open. Each member of the team will be assigned some translation work.The assigned work should be finished on time and accurate. We should translate some important articles published by AP and other members as long as the team is formed. When the RoE is launched, we will do the translation work accordingly.

Edited by Colinlib
  • Like 3

Under the support of the Chinese community, the translation team has been  formed. Anyone has time and bilingual ability can join us, pls contact me at wechat: lichanghaolch