Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
enumivo

Frequent Trader Points (FTP)

The FTP tokens are issued by a smart contract every time a trader buys and sells in the ENU/BTC automated market maker. You get the same amount of FTP with the amount of ENU you trade. If you send ENU to enu.btc.coin or you send BTC to enu.btc.coin, you get the other token and also earn FTP points. FTP points act as loyalty points for on-chain market maker trading within the Enumivo network. It is also to test and get information because I intend to do the same for UBI tokens. I am looking for a way to also automate a "buy and burn" method where I set a monthly budget of some amount (maybe 100K ENU monthly for 50 months for a total of 5M ENU). I have not yet figured out how to do it fairly so I'm thinking of creating later an ENU/FTP market and ENUFTP shares, and later probably a smart contract will do a "buy and burn" on a regularly spaced intervals.

The ENU/BTC market is a fair and a transparent market. The smart contract is open source and published on our github repository. All future markets will use the same method. The ENUBTC shares also gives a chance for community members to own shares of the market maker by providing liquidity. Everyone can now basically run an exchange business on chain.

Regarding the sustainability of the 100K ENU monthly to "buy and burn", I'm observing and finding a way to extend it to more than 50 months, maybe I'll personally invest a substantial amount to ENUBTC shares or maybe I can run my own Block Producer to make sure I can sustain past 5 years. Nothing is final yet but what I can guarantee is 5M ENU allocated for FTP shares for the next 50 months.

Also, if you hold FTP, it means you actually paid trading fees and helped make the ENU/BTC market alive. Your fees go to ENUBTC shareholders. I am also thinking of giving my effort for FTP to give it more value. If I will create a sidechain, it will be for FTP holders. If I should reward the community, I have to consider every FTP holder, aside from the Enumivo Oracles or the Enumivo Foundation.

The automated market maker system and the market maker shareholder system is a system I designed from scratch and it seems to be working. The FTP points system is an extension to that in order for me to keep track of those who are using what I did. So if I have to honor a particular group within the Enumivo community, it would be the FTP holders for they put their money where their mouths are.

Thank you, FTP holders and FTP "miners".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

一个翻译:

每有交易者在 ENU/BTC 自动做市商(market maker)上买卖, 智能合约都会发行 FTP 代币。你可获得所交易的 ENU 数额相同的 FTP 。如果你将 ENU 或 BTC 发送到 enu.btc.coin , 你会得到对应的币, 并得到 FTP。FTP 充当 Enumivo 网络内的链上做市商交易的忠诚度点数。这也是种测试及信息反馈, 因为我打算为UBI 代币做相同的事。我正在探索一种自动“回购并销毁”的方法,  其中我会设置某种数量的每月预算 (也许 100 k ENU 每月,50个月, 总共 500万 ENU)。我还没有琢磨出如何公平地做到这一点, 所以我正在考虑随后创建一个ENU/FTP 市场和 ENUFTP 股份, 之后可能由智能合约按照定期的间隔来执行 "回购并销毁"操作 。

ENU/BTC 市场是一个公平和透明的市场。智能合约是开源的, 并发布在我们的 github 存储库上。所有后续的市场都将采用相同的方式。ENUBTC 股份还给予了社区成员通过提供流动性而拥有做市商股份的机会。现在基本上每个人都可以在链上经营交易所。

关于100 k ENU 每月去“回购并销毁”的可持续性, 我正在观察并正寻找一种方法, 将其延长到 50个月以上, 可能我自己会投资大量的 ENUBTC 股份, 或者可能我会运行自己的区块生产节点, 以确保我可以维持超过5年。目前还没有最终定论, 但我可以保证的是, 在未来50个月里, 500万个 ENU 将分配给FTP股份。

此外, 如果你持有 FTP, 这意味着你实际上支付了交易费用, 并帮助激活了 ENU /BTC 市场。你的交易费用归 ENUBTC 股东所有。我也在考虑为 FTP 付出我的努力, 赋予它更多的价值。如果我要建一条侧链的话, 那么它将是为 FTP 持有人而建。如果我应奖励社区, 那么除了Enumivo Oracles或ENUmivo基金会外,我还要考虑每一个 FTP 持有人 。

自动做市商、做市商股东系统是我从零开始设计的系统, 它似乎正在起作用。FTP 点数系统是加之其上的一个扩展, 方便我追踪那些使用我所做的系统的人。所以, 如果我要向Enumivo 社区内的某个特定群组鼓掌的话, 那将会是 FTP 持有人, 因为他们说到做到。

谢谢你, FTP 持有人和 FTP "矿工"。

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why have I been losing money as a market maker?  SO please tell us about the algorithm of the market maker.

12 hours ago, EQE said:

Why have I been losing money as a market maker?  SO please tell us about the algorithm of the market maker.

Can you tell me how you have been losing money? You mean you own ENUBTC shares?

Holding ENUBTC means you have invested in the ENU side and the BTC side in such a way you have the same percentage of both sides. If you have m percent of all ENUBTC shares, that means you own m percent of ENU and m percent of BTC of the market maker. 

Everytime a trader buys/sell in the market maker, 0.3% of his trade is taken from him and added to the market maker, that means as trade happens, the ENU and BTC side grows, subsequently your ENUBTC shares now end up owning more ENU and BTC.

If you use ENU to buy ENUBTC shares, part of your ENU is used to buy BTC, this is to make sure you add the same percentage of ENU and BTC to the market maker, and you will be issued the same percentage of ENUBTC shares. The same also happens if you use BTC to buy ENUBTC, a portion of your BTC will be used to buy ENU. When you sell back your ENUBTC shares, it will be destroyed and you get the same percentage of ENU and BTC in your account.