Jump to content
Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
smakeit

Project TokenCreator/一键创建token助手

Recommended Posts

Hello erveryone

I want to create a dapp that everyone can create and issue a token by themselves, without deploy a contract. The way to use it is to send 3 ENU(for buy ram) to the contract tokencreator,  and fill in the max supply and symbol(symbol length less than 7) of the token you want create in the memo. Then the contract will send you the token. If you send ENU success, that means you create your token success.

For example:

image.png.f996d903a3b8c0955ab2f18a515af1a9.png

image.thumb.png.92755e71262969d522d38d6abd083112.png

image.thumb.png.b32a622524ab32cd8932019b5525977e.png

 

The contract I have already created it, please help me to check if it is safe. Code of contract is opened https://github.com/smakeit/tokencreator

Browser version has been completed(need to install Ironman).website: https://smakeit.github.io/dapp/enutoken/

Mobile wallet version On TokenPocket is done.

Mobile wallet version On 51Token is done.

 

NOTE: When you created your token by using Token Creator, you should know that the contract of your token is tokencreator. And if you want to record your token on mobile wallet, when filling out the contract, you need to fill in tokencreator, if not so you can't transfer your token.

Edited by smakeit
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

各位大佬好

我准备搞一个能让每个人自助创建token的dapp,不需要额外部署合约。使用方法是发送3 enu到合约账户tokencreator(3enu用来买内存ram),在memo里填写要发行token的数量和符号(符号长度小于7),合约会创建token并发送给你。转账成功即代表创建成功。

例如:

image.png.f996d903a3b8c0955ab2f18a515af1a9.png

image.thumb.png.ad8a0bf5c89ac48aa819a2570e7ad9ea.png

image.thumb.png.701267ed79d51dffb97247376e6916c1.png

 

合约我已经创建好了,能否请各位大佬帮我检查下合约是否安全呢,合约代码已经开放: https://github.com/smakeit/tokencreator

浏览器版的已经完成(需要安装Ironman)。地址: https://smakeit.github.io/dapp/enutoken/

TP钱包版的已经完成。

51Token版的已经完成。

 

注意:如果你已经使用Token Creator创建了token,你应该知道它的合约是tokencreator。如果你想将token收录在手机钱包上,在填写合约那一项,你需要填上tokencreator,不然你没办法转账。

Edited by smakeit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cocojam0610 said:

hey mate, do you have a sample on what should I put in the memo. The proper format.

Memo just like:  100000.0000 SYM , quantity with precision(usually 4), a space and a symbol.

Here is a example someone created. 

image.png.f996d903a3b8c0955ab2f18a515af1a9.png

Edited by smakeit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, smakeit said:

Memo just like:  100000.0000 SYM , quantity with precision(usually 4), a space and a symbol.

Here is a example someone created. 

image.png.f996d903a3b8c0955ab2f18a515af1a9.png

Got it. thanks man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does this error mean? 

5bffd86860f2c.png

I suggest to make everything in english, language should not be a barrier preventing user from using dApps. 

Edit: found the error. 

Edited by libert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, libert said:

What does this error mean? 

5bffd86860f2c.png

I suggest to make everything in english, language should not be a barrier preventing user from using dApps. 

Edit: found the error. 

It means that the symbol is empty or has space.

The dapp has been added english tips.

Edited by smakeit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 8:07 PM, smakeit said:

Hello erveryone

I want to create a dapp that everyone can create and issue a token by themselves, without deploy a contract. The way to use it is to send 3 ENU(for buy ram) to the contract tokencreator,  and fill in the max supply and symbol(symbol length less than 7) of the token you want create in the memo. Then the contract will send you the token. If you send ENU success, that means you create your token success.

For example:

image.png.f996d903a3b8c0955ab2f18a515af1a9.png

image.thumb.png.92755e71262969d522d38d6abd083112.png

image.thumb.png.b32a622524ab32cd8932019b5525977e.png

 

The contract I have already created it, please help me to check if it is safe. Code of contract is opened https://github.com/smakeit/tokencreator

Browser version has been completed(need to install Ironman).website: https://smakeit.github.io/dapp/enutoken/

Mobile wallet version On TokenPocket is done.

Mobile wallet version On 51Token is done.

 

NOTE: When you created your token by using Token Creator, you should know that the contract of your token is tokencreator. And if you want to record your token on mobile wallet, when filling out the contract, you need to fill in tokencreator, if not so you can't transfer your token.

Awesome! It's super easy to create your own tokens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×