Enumivo Community
Peesus

ENU Market Maker Calculators

Hey everyone, 

I have written a small script which will allow you to easily work out a rough estimate of the exchange rates you will receive when using the Enumivo market maker contracts. 

As is written on the page, these are ROUGH guidelines and the actual exchange rate you receive can differentiate from the amount shown on the website due to the dynamic nature of the contracts. If, for example, you wish to buy BTC with your ENU and someone sends a transaction to the contract in the time between you checking the value and sending your transaction it is possible that the value will change. With this in mind I have set the contract values to refresh every 5 seconds. If you notice a change you can easily recalculate your exchange rate by re-entering it. 

So far I have made calculators for ENU and BTC/ETH/EOS. I will continue to make calculators for ELN etc, I wanted to get these markets up first. 

The current layout etc is temporary and will be made more user friendly, this is just so the functionality is there and to assist you all with your trades. You no longer have to enter the market makers blind. 

You can test out the calculators on the ENU Foundation website here: https://enufoundation.org/market-maker-calculators/

I hope this helps you all. 

As always, if you like what I have made, vote for the eurnoproject block producer.

Happiness.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE RATE YOU RECEIVE MAY DIFFER FROM WHAT IS DISPLAYED ON THE CALCULATOR IF THERE IS A TRANSACTION PROCESSED BETWEEN YOUR CHECK AND SEND. 

• Like 3

I have now updated the market maker calculators to calculate the transaction fee you will pay for ENU<->ETH, ENU<->EOS, ENU<->BTC and ENU<->ELN.

I have also added the market for ELN<->EOS and coded in the correct calculations using Aiden's original equation which is in the smart contract.

Happiness.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jumperchow said:

Can EOS in ENU be exchanged for EOS in EOS main network? Or EOS in ENU is exchanged for USDT, otherwise EOS does not exist.

At present, as far as I am aware, the EOS in the MM contracts is just a stable coin due to the lack of the volume of it. So, no Aiden will not be honouring the EOS withdrawals in the same fashion as, for example, BTC. 

This is simply due to the fact that, at present, ENU EOS is worth roughly 79% less than the current market price of EOS.

Do not hold me to this as there is no official announcement of it, but, I presume that, should the EOS price in the ENU MM contracts get closer to matching the price of EOS tokens, Aiden will honour them. Right now it is a bit unfair to expect him to make up the difference in cost at a loss to himself.