Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
enumivo

ENU/BTC Automated Market Maker and ENUBTC Shares

What is ENU/BTC Market?

The ENU/BTC Market is a smart contract based automated market maker using a modified Logarithmic Market Scoring Rule by Hanson. You trade with it by sending ENU or BTC and and you automatically get the other token. The market maker is deployed in enu.btc.coin. You simply send ENU (enu.token) or BTC (iou.coin) to that address to trade.

How does the ENU/BTC market maker determine pricing?

The market maker treats its total ENU in inventory as equivalent to its total BTC. If the market maker holds 100,000 ENU and 5 BTC, that means it treats 20,000 ENU = 1 BTC or 0.00005 BTC = 1 ENU. This is the instantaneous price, however (if you buy infinitesimally small amount). As soon as you buy, the price changes, so it calculates using definite integrals:

let btc_balance = BTC held by the market maker

let enu_balance = ENU held by the market maker

if you send Qs amount of BTC, the market maker will send you Qb such that:

Qb = enu_balance - ((btc_balance * enu_balance) / (Qs + btc_balance )) 

If you send ENU, the formula applies but reverses btc_balance and enu_balance.

All trades will charge 0.3% fee which is retained by the market maker.

What are ENUBTC Shares?

The ENU/BTC Market is a community owned market. All the ENU and BTC it holds are owned by investors. To keep track of their investments, ENUBTC (shares.coin) tokens are issued and destroyed as needed. All ENUBTC tokens represent ownership of all ENU and all BTC in the market maker. If you own 1% of all ENUBTC tokens, that means you own 1% of all ENU and 1% of all BTC in the market maker.

How do i get ENUBTC Shares?

If you add x percent to ENU and x percent of BTC to the market maker, the market maker will create additional x percent of ENUBTC Shares and give it to you. If you return the ENUBTC, your shares will be destroyed and the ENU and BTC you own will be given to you.

You can sell your ENUBTC (shares.coin) by sending it to enubtc.mm. This means you are divesting your shares.

Investing ENUBTC, however is a bit more complicated. Since the wallet can only send one token at a time, you can either invest in ENUBTC by either sending ENU or sending BTC. If you send ENU, part of your ENU will be used to buy BTC so that you will be able to add the same percentage of ENU and BTC to the pool and be issued the same percentage of ENUBTC. The same formula also is used if you send BTC to enubtc.mm. All the smart contracts are open source and in the enumivo repository for you to analyze.

Why should I invest in ENUBTC?

Investing in ENUBTC means you are helping the Enumivo community by being a liquidity provider. At the same time, you also are a passive income investor since the market maker charges fees every trade. You help the trader reduce price slippage and you get a fair share of the fees in return.

How do I get BTC (iou.coin) tokens?

Contact me to get a BTC deposit address.

How do I cashout my BTC tokens?

Send your BTC (iou.coin) to aiden.pearce and include in the memo your Bitcoin address and I will send you BTC, I will deduct fees the same as bitfinex fees for bitcoin withdrawals at the time of sending.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 7

我已发送ENU到enu.btc.coin,获得的BTC在钱包的什么地方,我的资产里没发现有BTC,我如何卖出BTC。

问题已解决,谢谢!

Edited by abc125

ENUBTC股票,收益及时返回我的账户吗?
ENUBTC does the stock return to my account in time?
可以从哪里看出我的收益记录
Where can I see my earnings record?

4 hours ago, ENU-Good said:

ENUBTC股票,收益及时返回我的账户吗?
ENUBTC does the stock return to my account in time?
可以从哪里看出我的收益记录
Where can I see my earnings record?

收益不是及时返回账户的,当你卖出ENUBTC时除了收回当初买ENUBTC所花费的ENU和BTC以外,还获得你所持有的交易费比例。

On 11/3/2018 at 10:37 AM, enumivo said:

What is ENU/BTC Market?

The ENU/BTC Market is a smart contract based automated market maker using a modified Logarithmic Market Scoring Rule by Hanson. You trade with it by sending ENU or BTC and and you automatically get the other token. The market maker is deployed in enu.btc.coin. You simply send ENU (enu.token) or BTC (iou.coin) to that address to trade.

How does the ENU/BTC market maker determine pricing?

The market maker treats its total ENU in inventory as equivalent to its total BTC. If the market maker holds 100,000 ENU and 5 BTC, that means it treats 20,000 ENU = 1 BTC or 0.00005 BTC = 1 ENU. This is the instantaneous price, however (if you buy infinitesimally small amount). As soon as you buy, the price changes, so it calculates using definite integrals:

let btc_balance = BTC held by the market maker

let enu_balance = ENU held by the market maker

if you send Qs amount of BTC, the market maker will send you Qb such that:

Qb = enu_balance - ((btc_balance * enu_balance) / (Qs + btc_balance )) 

If you send ENU, the formula applies but reverses btc_balance and enu_balance.

All trades will charge 0.3% fee which is retained by the market maker.

What are ENUBTC Shares?

The ENU/BTC Market is a community owned market. All the ENU and BTC it holds are owned by investors. To keep track of their investments, ENUBTC (shares.coin) tokens are issued and destroyed as needed. All ENUBTC tokens represent ownership of all ENU and all BTC in the market maker. If you own 1% of all ENUBTC tokens, that means you own 1% of all ENU and 1% of all BTC in the market maker.

How do i get ENUBTC Shares?

If you add x percent to ENU and x percent of BTC to the market maker, the market maker will create additional x percent of ENUBTC Shares and give it to you. If you return the ENUBTC, your shares will be destroyed and the ENU and BTC you own will be given to you.

You can sell your ENUBTC (shares.coin) by sending it to enubtc.mm. This means you are divesting your shares.

Investing ENUBTC, however is a bit more complicated. Since the wallet can only send one token at a time, you can either invest in ENUBTC by either sending ENU or sending BTC. If you send ENU, part of your ENU will be used to buy BTC so that you will be able to add the same percentage of ENU and BTC to the pool and be issued the same percentage of ENUBTC. The same formula also is used if you send BTC to enubtc.mm. All the smart contracts are open source and in the enumivo repository for you to analyze.

Why should I invest in ENUBTC?

Investing in ENUBTC means you are helping the Enumivo community by being a liquidity provider. At the same time, you also are a passive income investor since the market maker charges fees every trade. You help the trader reduce price slippage and you get a fair share of the fees in return.

How do I get BTC (iou.coin) tokens?

Contact me to get a BTC deposit address.

How do I cashout my BTC tokens?

Send your BTC (iou.coin) to aiden.pearce and include in the memo your Bitcoin address and I will send you BTC, I will deduct fees the same as bitfinex fees for bitcoin withdrawals at the time of sending.

What is your BTC deposit address?  I need to recharge to enu main network.

1 hour ago, firefly_man said:

What is your BTC deposit address?  I need to recharge to enu main network.

pm sent