Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
enumivo

Introducing ENU/USD Market and the ENUUSD shares

A new market in the Enumivo Liquidity Network is now live to test. Please test with small amounts while the live price feed is not yet shown.

ENU/USD market trades ENU(enu.token) and USD(stable.coin).

To exchange ENU to/from USD, just send ENU or USD to:

enu.usd.coin

To get the balance of USD in the market maker:

enucli -u https://api.enumivo.org get currency balance stable.coin enu.usd.mm

To get the balance of ENU in the market maker:

enucli -u https://api.enumivo.org get currency balance enu.token enu.usd.mm

This market maker charges 0.3% each trade. If you want a share of the fees, you can own a share of the market maker by adding liquidity and market depth to it and you will be issued ENUUSD(shares.coin) tokens.

To add USD or ENU to market liquidity (this equates to buying shares of stocks to the ENU/USD Exchange), just send USD or ENU to:

enuusd.mm

and you will get ENUUSD tokens.

To divest your ENUUSD tokens, just send it to:

enuusd.mm

and you will get your portion of the USD and ENU the market maker holds.

Take note:

If you add USD to the liquidity, the ENU price will increase, if you add ENU, the USD price will increase.

To get the outstanding ENUUSD shares issued to investors:

enucli -u https://api.enumivo.org get currency stats shares.coin "ENUUSD"

• Like 5

The initial liquidity is only 100 USD and 10,000 ENU. That means price slippage is high. As more and more people will add liquidity, the price slippage will improve. For now, a 1 USD buy or 100 ENU buy moves the price a lot. That's why we will need liquidity providers. They are rewarded by the portion of the trading fees.

If you hold ENUUSD tokens, please contact me. I'm preparing the correction of the enuusd.mm shares market.

Edited by enumivo

2 hours ago, enumivo said:

If you hold ENUUSD tokens, please contact me. I'm preparing the correction of the enuusd.mm shares market.

hey, i wonder if there is a way to change USD or EOS on enu(stable.coin)  to real USD(USDT) or real EOS ?

Edited by LALALA

5 minutes ago, LALALA said:

hey, i wonder if there is a way to change USD or EOS on enu(stable.coin)  to real USD(USDT) or real EOS ?

later i can act as gateway for eos and usd, but first i have to deploy the ENU/EOS market and let it build liquidity.

I have a question sir. If the market continue falls over the next five years.  BTC goes to 1000 dollars, and the price of ENU goes to 0.1 cents. Will you work for Enumivo according to the schedule all the time? You know, Enumivo depends on your work much at least now and in the recent future. 

14 minutes ago, k.chen said:

I have a question sir. If the market continue falls over the next five years.  BTC goes to 1000 dollars, and the price of ENU goes to 0.1 cents. Will you work for Enumivo according to the schedule all the time? You know, Enumivo depends on your work much at least now and in the recent future. 

I'm going to work for Enumivo even if BTC goes to 0. Until I die. 🙂

I don't know the future nor the future value of BTC or ENU. And I can't do anything to add substantial value for BTC. But I can give ENU more value by giving my efforts into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, enumivo said:

I'm going to work for Enumivo even if BTC goes to 0. Until I die. 🙂

I don't know the future nor the future value of BTC or ENU. And I can't do anything to add substantial value for BTC. But I can give ENU more value by giving my efforts into it.

i believe in you and ENU.