Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
enumivo

Development Funds to Vote 30 BPs

In line with the recent event where active BPs are not ready to respond to emergencies or being complacent in making sure the Enumivo is running smoothly, I will be using the development funds to vote for BPs that have proven to be helpful to the project. I am asking the BPs to get ready and update their BP threads and what they can do to help Enumivo. The voting power of the account enumivodev is more than 50M ENU and will deplete 1M every month as expenses are incurred. This would mean, roughly, the 30 BPs will earn from 3,000 ENU to 15,000 ENU monthly. I am soliciting the idea of the community to help me decide which block producers to vote.

The block producers must have something to help the Enumivo project and must be ready to respond in cases of emergencies and upgrades.

Please comment with your ideas here for it to be considered when I am going to give my votes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My BP: enumivoooooo

I know little about the technology, but I have a very good supporter with very reliable technical capacity. And after the attack, we have uploaded our VPS with 16G memory. We will continue monitor our BP frequently, so that we can react quickly if next attacks or bugs happen.

I also suggest that Aiden can build more than one BP to join the 21 super BPS. Because at present, we need more safe than decentralized. And in the future, with more people join enumivo, Aiden can reduce the BPs he holds, and we can also set more than 21 supper BPs. So that our mainnet will be very safe and decentralized.

Edited by PeiLin
  • Like 1

1. Ironman wallet firefox plugin maintainer

2. qingfengzzzz BP maintainer

3. I maintain a 50W network community, and I will try to extend the UBI concept to this community.

• Like 1

BP:enulexlexlex

I'm co-founder of EOSForce.io, and I'm currently in charge of the EOSForce Developers Foundation. We have established connections with many DAPP developers.and I'll recommend them to transplant their DAPPS to enumivo, when appropriate . As the earliest follower of enumivo, I will actively spread the idea of ENU and UBI to everyone I meet, and make the community more and more prosperous.

Edited by LEX
  • Like 3

BP: enubifreedom

1. Run an RPC node http://api.enubi.io:8888 for public

2. Maintain the enumivo mainnet BP CPU benchmarks contract at enubifreelab account https://wallet.enumivo.com/transactions/8545b8625c105fb971a58454ce1687dceeb24d8473d7db77ef16a1d32fbe1af6 Ready to launch the Web app for public to visualize the CPU resource of BPs’ node

3. Members from US and China, maintain the BP node 24/7 and always response to the upgrade and emergency quickly.  See more details at http://ENUBI.org

4. Members are the earliest supporters of enumivo and UBI project, we hold a big network community & developer community, and constantly broadcast the UBI idea. Ready to launch more DApps.

BP: enudavidfnck

I have already worked with @WinLin (he is one of the best BP technical support in EOS and ENU community), he will be fully responsible for my node technology, so BP enudavidfnck can ensure that issues are updated and processed in a timely manner. And I will devote myself to the promotion and construction of the community market. BP enudavidfnck will continue to make ENU great!

and enudf.com will add more data analysis for ENU.