Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
LALALA

LALALA Introduction

I am from Wuhan University. I have been in contact with the blockchain for a year. I learned solidity programming and founded the Wuhan University Blockchain Association and the club ,and established the China University Blockchain Alliance with several universities in China, such as Tsinghua University.

I started to learn about enu from the airdrop of enu. Later, I was deeply attracted by the idea of ubi. 

I will introduce enu and ubi to my classmates. After learning the programming language of enu, I might make a dapp with my classmates.

I’ll vote for you. You have done more. So why don’t you post those work on this page and let others know? It will bring you much more votes. Good luck!

Edited by Colinlib

On 11/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, Colinlib said:

I’ll vote for you. You have done more. So why don’t you post those work on this page and let others know? It will bring you much more votes. Good luck!

thank you, my friend.

Work:

So far, I have actively promoted ENU at Wuhan University. Many students have already registered wallets, and I sended 200ENU to each classmate.

In the future, in the student community of colleges and universities, i may make more contributions.

In addition, I am active in forum and communities, answering  questions from other members, and actively discussing with AP and members.

I am always paying attention to Market-makers recently , and i made some suggestions in the forum and telegram group.
I also wrote an article about the price analysis of the ENU transaction pair.

Currently,i am studying related programming languages, I hope to make more technical help in the future.

There will be many more days to come . I believe ENU 、UBI  and  AP.

happy to see someone can vote for me. lol

Edited by LALALA
  • Like 2