Enumivo Community
marshalllife

A Dapp/website that rewards all enumivo promoters

I have been trying to find ways that could really help make enumivo more visible and open to people outside the sphere of the Enumivo project and community. 

The project with all its envisions and its features isn't really out there for people to be informed and to troop in unto the project. 

More publicity and awareness could trigger more team players into the project. Since enumivo is a community project and also made for the community by the community. 

I thought of a plan to get even the non active one of us get rewarded with being an Enumivo ambassador and getting paid for it,all this will also brings more job opportunities to all enumivians. HOW? 

- A dapp or a website on the Enumivo chain that rewards anyone who promotes the Enumivo project either through social media /meet ups/ graphics designing writing articles on websites with crypto traffics {steemit /medium/whaleshares etc} or any thing and idea that has to do with enumivo project - this dapp project should be initiated in the much anticipation of the UBI dapp that is the main big focus of the project. And if this dapp is build more awareness gets created around the project even before the UBi come through. 

This will increase the whole visibility of the project since everyone gets paid for promoting the platform they love in a way they all need to document their promotional activities in a well lined manner on a post. 

This is how its should be

{Enutivities.com} is the name of the dapp, responsible for noting down every promotional activities you render to the project

[it might necessarily not be a dapp on enumivo chain  might just be a normal website like the Enumivo.com] 

But if that would make it easier in paying promoters with the enu activities token then let it be. But i would summarize it using the Enumivo mainnet tokens. 

On the activities website - an Editor to write and document your promotional activities would be available /a template would also be available for a more detailed description and following a more suitable pattern and also the title e.g

Title - How i Promoted Enumivo on Facebook with 10,000 impressions. 

Then the body of the text on what inspired you to do so.

A well documented post explaining your promotional activities is needed and putting links to verified each promotions

Images of the event/promotional materials is Needed for authentication, [like Facebook promotions, a screenshot properly a gif cause images can be altered.] 

Before hitting the submit button. 

Users put their enumivo wallet down and Tell us one thing you enjoyed while promoting and things you would want to add to better the platform or leave empty if non.. .... 

This is were job opportunity comes in

They would be moderators of this website that once an Enumivo promotional post gets submitted, it is then awaiting reviews from the mod to verify it and check to see all needed criteria's are passed and once its met the basic requirements of promoting enumivo - it is then approved and gets rewarded with the enu tokens. 

Rewards can be broken into four sides and how they are rewarded. E.g

- social media promotion

- articles 

- meet up

- graphics 

Each of this materials you render to promote enumivo has their own threshold and scores of rewards. 

Like 👇 👇 

- quality promotions or content =  x amount of enu to x amount of enu

- Low quality promotion/content =might get little rewards or no rewards if scam attempts and with no proof of works. Or trying to submit double promotional entries. 

The more professional a promotion is the more rewards they get. 

Now it all goes down to either using enumivo as payment method or a dapp with its own tokens. 

But i Would suggest part of the block rewards go to an address for Enumivo promotion - it would be managed properly but once the amount gets exhausted-promotional activity is paused until a particular amount is refilled for community promotions to commerce. 

Cause i believe The best type of marketing is the marketing that feels like you are not marketing, makes the community feel like they are part of it. 

If you have anything to add or oppose don't hold it up kindly let us know in the comment box. 

Its @marshalllife anytime time or on any platform. 

• Like 1