Enumivo Community
enumivo

Enumivo Massive Hiring by Oracles

I will maintain a list of names here for individuals who want to work for Enumivo Community.

1. @Sosolean

2. @PeiLin

3. @Lunatic

4. @davidfnck

5. @marshalllife

6. @gij

7. @Dragos

8. @Canton Wang

9. @fish

10. @smakeit

11. @qixiaotianpaul

12. @cheyx

13. @TylerXiong

14. @ENUholder

15. @firefly_man

16. @yangzuoqi

17. @Denny_Yu

18. @Peesus

19. @David ishia

20. @libert

21. @Cocojam0610

22. @enutodamoon

23. @RyanGoslingXoXo

24. @ansen

25. @cheyx

If you want to get voted by the Oracles and get a share of the monthly rewards based on their votes, you will need to do the following:

1. Create a new thread in this forum https://enumivo.com/forum/63-enumivo-oracles/ and introduce yourself and include as much information that would be seen by the Oracles to get their votes.

2. Reply with your thread here so that I can include your username as part of the list that will be voted. The list above will be edited as soon as you have your thread. It will be included later in the official selection in the Oracles Voting System.

3. Maintain your thread regarding your activity/progress/help in the community and the Enumivo Project and reach out to everyone.

Every month, the Oracles will vote for you and based on their votes, you will get a share of the monthly rewards (amount to be decided but i'm thinking up to 200K ENU monthly to be paid to you, separate budget for Oracle rewards).

We start we a small budget and keep on increasing as the number of oracles and applicants will grow. You will get a proportional share of the monthly pool based on the number of votes you get in such a way the last one paid will get 1,000 ENU or more. This means the more votes you get, the more rewards you receive monthly so it's important that the oracles know what you are doing.

Instead of me monitoring and managing human resources of the Enumivo Project, I will just rely on the Oracle and distribute monthly rewards. Whether you translate the posts to another language, or write articles for Enumivo, or develop dapps/apps for Enumivo, or anything at all that will help the Enumivo Project, the Oracle will vote for you based on what you do and get your fair share of the monthly budget. 

#decentralizingHR

I'm getting the Oracles System modified in such a way that every oracle will have 100 points to distribute their votes. That means they can vote from 1 to 100 community members, and they decide how many points they distribute. Every month the votes will be tallied and published. Each voted member will get a proportional amount of the budget in such a way that the least paid member gets at least 1,000 ENU each month. This is almost the same as how standby producers get at least 100 ENU per day depending on how they are voted.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, litsph said:

What about the normal people that support only the enu by just being here? Can we also participate in? 

You can try, the oracle will have to decide if to vote for you or not, but how can they vote for you if you do nothing? Think of this a massive hiring by oracles, i don't think someone would want to hire someone applying for a job title of "just being here" 🙂

• Like 1

You can wait for the UBI if your goal is to get something by just being a human being and nothing more. This one is for actually giving value to ENU.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, enumivo said:

You can wait for the UBI if your goal is to get something by just being a human being and nothing more. This one is for actually giving value to ENU.

But voting an oracle can also get reward monthly?

4 minutes ago, litsph said:

But voting an oracle can also get reward monthly?

Being an Oracle and by voting accurately you can get rewards also.

7 minutes ago, enumivo said:

Being an Oracle and by voting accurately you can get rewards also.

So i think thats the way i can participate 👍

1 hour ago, enumivo said:

I will maintain a list of names here for individuals who want to work for Enumivo Community.

1. @Sosolean

If you want to get voted by the Oracles and get a share of the monthly rewards based on their votes, you will need to do the following:

1. Create a new thread in this forum https://enumivo.com/forum/63-enumivo-oracles/ and introduce yourself and include as much information that would be seen by the Oracles to get their votes.

2. Reply with your thread here so that I can include your username as part of the list that will be voted. The list above will be edited as soon as you have your thread. It will be included later in the official selection in the Oracles Voting System.

3. Maintain your thread regarding your activity/progress/help in the community and the Enumivo Project and reach out to everyone.

Every month, the Oracles will vote for you and based on their votes, you will get a share of the monthly rewards (amount to be decided but i'm thinking up to 200K ENU monthly to be paid to you, separate budget for Oracle rewards).

We start we a small budget and keep on increasing as the number of oracles and applicants will grow. You will get a proportional share of the monthly pool based on the number of votes you get in such a way the last one paid will get 1,000 ENU or more. This means the more votes you get, the more rewards you receive monthly so it's important that the oracles know what you are doing.

Instead of me monitoring and managing human resources of the Enumivo Project, I will just rely on the Oracle and distribute monthly rewards. Whether you translate the posts to another language, or write articles for Enumivo, or develop dapps/apps for Enumivo, or anything at all that will help the Enumivo Project, the Oracle will vote for you based on what you do and get your fair share of the monthly budget. 

#decentralizingHR

I'm getting the Oracles System modified in such a way that every oracle will have 100 points to distribute their votes. That means they can vote from 1 to 100 community members, and they decide how many points they distribute. Every month the votes will be tallied and published. Each voted member will get a proportional amount of the budget in such a way that the least paid member gets at least 1,000 ENU each month. This is almost the same as how standby producers get at least 100 ENU per day depending on how they are voted.

这是对主贴的翻译/this is a Chinese version for the post.

我将在这里为那些想为Enumivo社区工作的人保留一个名单。

如果你想被预言机投票,并根据他们的投票获得每月的奖励,你需要做以下的事情:

1,在论坛Enumivo Oracles区:https://enumivo.com/forum/63-enumivo-oracles/,发一个新帖并尽量详细的介绍你将为Enumivo所做的工作,这些信息将被预言机看到,以获得他们的选票。

2,在本帖中回复你的发帖地址。根据你的发帖我会根据你的论坛用户名将你列入被投票名单中。当你发贴后你就会被列入名单,并加入之后的预言机投票中。

3,当你做了任何对Enumivo社区有益的工作后,请更新你的发帖,以告知所有投票人你所做的工作。

每个月,预言机都会投票,基于预言机的投票,你会得到每月的奖励(奖励金额待定,但我想每月200K ENU比较合适)

我们以一个小的预算开始,随着预言机和申请者的数量增加,奖励将持续增加。你获得奖励的多少将由你获得投票的多少决定,但最少每月能获得1000ENU。所以你需要让预言机投票人知道你为社区具体做了什么工作。

我不需要亲自监视和管理而给为Enumivo做出贡献的人发放奖励,我只需要依赖预言机的投票结果分发每月的奖励。

无论你是把文章翻译成另一种语言,还是为Enumivo写文章,或者为Enumivo开发dapp/应用程序,或者任何可以帮助Enumivo项目的东西,Oracle都会根据你的工作来投票给你,并获得你的每月奖励。

#去中心化人力资源

每一个预言机投票人都拥有100点来投票。这意味着每个投票人都可以为1-100个人投票。并且可以自行决定怎么分布投票权重。每个月投票结果都会被统计并公布。每个被投票的成员将获得一定比例的奖励,但每个月收入最低的成员能得到至少1000个ENU。这就像每天收入最低的超级节点获得至少100ENU一样。

Edited by PeiLin
  • Like 2

Hey guys,

I've just introduced myself in Enumivo Oracles topic. If you need more details or need something just let me know.

12 hours ago, enumivo said:

1. @Sosolean

2. @PeiLin

3. @Lunatic

4. @davidfnck

#decentralizingHR

This is great and huge step forward towards achieving the greatest UBI goal. I will made my submission and will work hard to be included.

I suggest everyone create their own thread and ask for votes to promote healthy competition among community members. Even your simple answers and being active in the community brings value. Let the oracles decide that value.

Just create a thread and introduce yourself and what you can do to add more value to Enumivo, even if it's as simple as telling your friends or answering questions here in the community, the Oracles will decide.

---中文翻译---

我建议每个人都创建自己的主题贴 (https://enumivo.com/forum/63-enumivo-oracles/),并请大家为你投票,以促进社区成员之间的健康竞争。 即使你做一些简单回答,在社区保持活跃也会带来价值,就让 Oracles 成员们来决定你贡献的价值。

现在你只需创建一个主题贴并介绍你自己以及你可以做些什么来为 Enumivo 增加更多价值,哪怕就是告诉你的朋友或在社区回答问题这么简单,Oracles 成员们也会决定你贡献的价值。

Edited by davidfnck
add chinese version