Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
enumivo

Enumivo Oracles to be the Enumivo Community of Unique Individuals

I have instructed the KYC approver of Enumivo Oracles to only approve people with passports and faces matching the pictures in their passports to get approved. I have also asked the modification of the dev to give free 100 ENU of each one passing the KYC.

For the first test voting of Oracles, I will put up 10,000 ENU reward for the Oracles.

Everyone can vote for 5 other members who you think are helpful to the Enumivo Community. The top 5 in ranking after the voting period will win a prize depending on the votes they get. 10,000 ENU will be distributed proportionally based on votes of the top 5 members. 50% goes to the voted individual and 50% will be distributed to those who voted for him/her. This is a test run and we will be making improvements as we go until we get the perfect formula.

Later, we will pump so much money into the Oracles and transfer most of the budget into it. I intend to make it the fairest system to get the community members paid.

I also ask those who passed the KYC to start your own thread and let the community know why they should vote for you by introducing yourself and what you do to deserve the votes.

If possible and when the Oracle membership grows, I might also use it to decide which block producers will get votes from me. 

I also ask the BP's to start updating their threads to get potential votes.

https://oracle.enumivo.org/

Update

You can now join the Oracles with any two government issued identification as long as your name is in English alphabet.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

中文翻译:

我已经指导 Enumivo Oracles 的身份验证官只批准按照要求上传护照同时长相与护照上的图片相匹配的人才能获得批准。我还要求开发者进行了一个修改,让每个通过身份验证的成员都能免费获得 100 ENU。

对于 Oracles 的第一次测试投票,我将为 Oracles 提供 10,000 ENU 作为奖励。

每个人都可以投票给其他5位您认为对 Enumivo 社区有帮助的成员。在投票期过后,排名前 5 位将根据他们获得的选票赢得奖金。 10,000 ENU将根据前 5 名成员的投票情况按比例分配。 50% 将分配给被投票的个人,50% 将分配给投票给他/她的人。这是一个测试运行,我们将一直在改进,直到我们得到完美的公式。

之后,我们将为 Oracles 注入大量资金,并将大部分预算转入其中。我打算让它成为让社区成员获得报酬的最公平的系统。

我还要求那些通过了身份验证(KYC)的人在此论坛开设自己的帖子,让社区成员知道他们是谁以及为 ENU 做了什么,以此为判断依据来投票给他们。

如果可能,当 Oracle 成员资格增长时,我也可以使用它来决定哪些块生产者将从我那里获得投票。

我还要求超级节点们(BP)开始更新他们自我介绍的帖子以获得潜在的投票。

Edited by davidfnck

我已经指示Enumivo Oracles的KYC批准人只批准护照和面孔与护照中的图片相匹配的人才能获得批准。我还要求修改开发者,让每个人通过KYC免费获得100 ENU。

对于Oracles的第一次测试投票,我将为Oracles提供10,000 ENU奖励。

每个人都可以投票给其他5位您认为对Enumivo社区有帮助的成员。在投票期后排名前5位将根据他们获得的选票赢得奖金。10,000 ENU将根据前5名成员的投票按比例分配。50%投给被投票的个人,50%将分配给投票给他/她的人。这是一个测试运行,我们将一直在改进,直到我们得到完美的公式。

之后,我们将为Oracles注入大量资金,并将大部分预算转入其中。我打算让它成为让社区成员获得报酬的最公平的系统。

我还要求那些通过KYC的人开始自己的主题,让社区知道为什么他们应该通过介绍你自己以及你做了什么来投票给你。

如果可能,当Oracle成员资格增长时,我也可以使用它来决定哪些块生产者将从我那里获得投票。 

我还要求BP开始更新他们的线程以获得潜在的投票。

Just now, litsph said:

So we can start voting now?

Not yet, the test voting is still being prepared. It will be ready soon. 

I suggest all those who want to get votes from other members start their own thread and give the voters a reason why he/she deserve the votes.

11 minutes ago, enumivo said:

Not yet, the test voting is still being prepared. It will be ready soon. 

I suggest all those who want to get votes from other members start their own thread and give the voters a reason why he/she deserve the votes.

Okay sir, gladly wait for the next update ✌

There will only be 3 people that will know your passport data, me, the dev, and the kyc approver.

For Chinese applicants, the name & address should be written in English & pinyin & Chinese

对于来着中国的申请人,在注册时 姓名&住址填写英文&拼音&中文  哪一个

4 minutes ago, ENU-Good said:

For Chinese applicants, the name & address should be written in English & pinyin & Chinese

对于来着中国的申请人,在注册时 姓名&住址填写英文&拼音&中文  哪一个

the pinyin name is already in the passport. i have seen many uploads using another id without pinyin so it's hard to monitor. that's why for now i asked the approver to only approve passports.

I'm still waiting for BrightID it would be a better solution. For now, this centralized way of doing the KYC will be utilized, we just need to be very strict to prevent abuse.

15 minutes ago, ENU-Good said:

Most Chinese citizens have no English ID, and you may need a Chinese KYC examiner to solve the problem

Chinese passport will do for now. I'm also finding other ways. But for now, to ensure uniqueness, we will require a passport.

1 hour ago, enumivo said:

I have instructed the KYC approver of Enumivo Oracles to only approve people with passports and faces matching the pictures in their passports to get approved. I have also asked the modification of the dev to give free 100 ENU of each one passing the KYC.

For the first test voting of Oracles, I will put up 10,000 ENU reward for the Oracles.

Everyone can vote for 5 other members who you think are helpful to the Enumivo Community. The top 5 in ranking after the voting period will win a prize depending on the votes they get. 10,000 ENU will be distributed proportionally based on votes of the top 5 members. 50% goes to the voted individual and 50% will be distributed to those who voted for him/her. This is a test run and we will be making improvements as we go until we get the perfect formula.

Later, we will pump so much money into the Oracles and transfer most of the budget into it. I intend to make it the fairest system to get the community members paid.

I also ask those who passed the KYC to start your own thread and let the community know why they should vote for you by introducing yourself and what you do to deserve the votes.

If possible and when the Oracle membership grows, I might also use it to decide which block producers will get votes from me. 

I also ask the BP's to start updating their threads to get potential votes.

https://oracle.enumivo.org/

I don't have a passport... Is it possible to get approved with ID card only?

Just now, UBIJAYDEN said:

I don't have a passport... Is it possible to get approved with ID card only?

Not at the moment. We are looking for a decentralized solution like brightid.

15 minutes ago, enumivo said:

I'm still waiting for BrightID it would be a better solution. For now, this centralized way of doing the KYC will be utilized, we just need to be very strict to prevent abuse.

if someone KYC failed,will his status change?And chould he update his information to KYC again?

1 minute ago, leimao said:

if someone KYC failed,will his status change?And chould he update his information to KYC again?

For now it will just remain on "review" and they can change the documents while it's on that status. But I plan to modify the system so that there will be a "failed" status where they can just resubmit new docs.

1 minute ago, enumivo said:

For now it will just remain on "review" and they can change the documents while it's on that status. But I plan to modify the system so that there will be a "failed" status where they can just resubmit new docs.

get it

Each oracle will get 100 ENU when approved. They will become stakeholders of Enumivo and be a part of the community. Being unique individuals, I will take heed on the wisdom of the oracle as a group and base other rewards on their answer. Questions like "who are the most valuable community members" or "what are the most useful dapps" or "who shall i vote as BP" will be answered by them on a game-theory-optimal manner and they will be rewarded.

The oracles will prevent Enumivo from becoming a plutocracy.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, enumivo said:

Each oracle will get 100 ENU when approved. They will become stakeholders of Enumivo and be a part of the community. Being unique individuals, I will take heed on the wisdom of the oracle as a group and base other rewards on their answer. Questions like "who are the most valuable community members" or "what are the most useful dapps" or "who shall i vote as BP" will be answered by them on a game-theory-optimal manner and they will be rewarded.

The oracles will prevent Enumivo from becoming a plutocracy.

thanks for your effort! I am waiting for the future of ENU.

3 hours ago, enumivo said:

Not at the moment. We are looking for a decentralized solution like brightid.

many people don’t have a passport , please accept ID card if possible 

2 minutes ago, gij said:

How will oracles claim their tokens? 

the free 100 ENU for the approved members is still being developed. other regular rewards will also utilize the auto withdraw system to mainnet account.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, k.chen said:

many people don’t have a passport , please accept ID card if possible 

does it have names in pinyin? is it a national id?

13 minutes ago, enumivo said:

does it have names in pinyin? is it a national id?

it’s a national id, but don’t have names in pinyin , only chinese 

56 minutes ago, k.chen said:

it’s a national id, but don’t have names in pinyin , only chinese 

what other national id's you have that has pinyin?