Enumivo Community
enumivo

Join Enumivo Oracles Now

53 minutes ago, RyanGoslingXoXo said:

what's the mean of the REVIEW CODE received in the email ,when I singed in ,I don‘t use it .

the code will be used when you verify your email. At the top right, there is a user icon. Click it and go to verify email.

Note. Only verified email accounts can be approved by admins.

4 hours ago, enumivo said:

https://oracle.enumivo.org/

You can now create an account and apply as an Enumivo Oracle.

You will get to vote and be voted and get monthly rewards later.

This is just the first phase and monitor this thread for updates.

Username must be the same as Account name on Enumivo so that monthly rewards can be given successfully?

1 minute ago, UBIJAYDEN said:

Username must be the same as Account name on Enumivo so that monthly rewards can be given successfully?

no need, we can add a new field later where you can put your Enumivo account. This is still heavily being developed. I just want people to start registering since we will start a test voting soon with real ENU rewards.

If i could see a blog that talks everything about being an oracle and the criteria's to become one, would appreciate, also to write a blog post about this too, its interesting people could stake and get rewarded, but i all try and dig up more Info's like i always do. i know you quickly tried to summarize it on this blog. 

✌️ 

I would register to be one. 

Edited by marshalllife

Thank you for letting us witness the birth of a great project with you.
The verification code received by the mailbox is activated in the account in the upper right corner of the login interface.

邮箱收到的验证码在登入后的界面右上角(有个图标)账户内激活。

4 hours ago, parameterestimation said:

the code will be used when you verify your email. At the top right, there is a user icon. Click it and go to verify email.

Note. Only verified email accounts can be approved by admins.

got it ,thank you .

18 hours ago, enumivo said:

If you are a BoD of UFE or a member of the Enumivo Council of Elders, you don't need to pass through KYC, just let me know your username.

What is BoD or UFE? 

12 hours ago, marshalllife said:

If i could see a blog that talks everything about being an oracle and the criteria's to become one, would appreciate, also to write a blog post about this too, its interesting people could stake and get rewarded, but i all try and dig up more Info's like i always do. i know you quickly tried to summarize it on this blog. 

✌️

12 hours ago, marshalllife said:

✌️

Check this on! 

https://somethingdecent.co.uk/crypto/news/enumivo-oracle-system/

8 minutes ago, Imran said:

What is BoD or UFE? 

Ufe is united foundation of enumivo 13 members of which 7 make up the Board of Directors

14 hours ago, enumivo said:

no need, we can add a new field later where you can put your Enumivo account. This is still heavily being developed. I just want people to start registering since we will start a test voting soon with real ENU rewards.

I saw several people using ID card photos as their avatars. This should be their mistake, but it is very unsafe. Do you know if there are any measures to change the avatar?

19 hours ago, qixiaotianpaul said:

but it just shows 'create account'... i dont know why, and i had to give up.

try to "Refresh Captcha", and input new one.  The previous must have expired already.

Registered yesterday and still being for review, why? Is there anything wrong?

I uploaded the same picture as those three required documents, is this the reason why  for review? 

22 minutes ago, Boyking said:

try to "Refresh Captcha", and input new one.  The previous must have expired already.

After I click 'create account', it shows 'sending'. Just several seconds later, 'sending' turns to 'create account'. 

I know 'create account' isn't successful, and I have tried to do this several times.

Now how could I solve this problem?