Enumivo Community
Jonathan LEI

Win 4,500 ENU by Playing the First Lottery Game on Enumivo!!

I've launched the first ever on-chain lottery game on Enumivo. The current pot is 4,500 ENU! Play to win the pot!

Game website: https://enulottery.github.io

ENULOTTERY.thumb.png.39b9f49234273c0759e2e90d1972efc0.png

The game is totally governed by a smart contract I wrote. The owner and active permissions have been completely revoked. There's no risk of unfair behavior from the game owner.

Game Rules

1. Each round ends 00:00 UTC every day. A random number is drawn from the block prefix of a pre-determined block after the round ends. The random number generation is totally fair and transparent. If no one bought any tickets for the lucky slot, the whole pot is added to the next round. Otherwise, the winners get 80% of the pot.
  2. Each ticket costs 10 ENU to buy. Tickets purchased in a round expire when the round ends. You may choose a slot from 1-10000.

How to Play the Game

• On Phone: Install Token Pocket and create an account (or import the private key if you already have one). Then, transfer the total cost of tickets (e.g. 10 ENU) to the contract address enulotteries with the memo set to your chosen slot number (e.g. 950).
  • On PC: Head to the game page and install Ironman if you haven't done so. Enter the slot and number of tickets on the page, and click Make the Purchase to proceed with the Ironman prompt. 

[Currently, Token Pocket SDK is still under development. The game will support it's API as soon as it's officially released. For the moment, please manually transfer ENU to the contract address to play the game]

The game webpage will be updated soon to include more functionalities such as account queries and fund withdrawal (if you win the pot).

If you like the game, please support me by voting for xjonathanlei as a block producer. You may do so by clicking the Vote for Me Now button on the game page, or by using any other voting tools available for Enumivo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think the round has ended.  WHen is the next round?

i have reply screenshot of tokenpocket wallet in your thread

The result of the first round should have been automatically published and a new round should have been started. Obviously this is not the case...

After some investigation, I found a problem in the contract. The random block for round 1 was set at 11852305, which is passed into the contract via the TAPOS (transaction as proof of stake) mechanism in Enumivo:

Assert_TAPOS.thumb.png.7f4ec1aa3fc035ccca2b1048450502fb.png

Per the contract code above, the ref_block_num in the result setting transaction must be 11852305 or the transaction would fail.

Here comes the problem: I didn't know that the ref_block_num is capped at 65535. I didn't find the problem when I was testing the contract locally because my blocks never stacked up to more than 10K.

What makes the matter worse is that for absolute security, I've given up any control on the contract. There's no way I can modify any of its code.

So, the implication is that the 4,527.00 ENU is forever trapped in this contract. Well... the good news is that 4,509.00 of it was invested by me and only 18.00 ENU from players have been lost.

I shall be publishing a new one soon, possibly with some rule changes and apply the temporary immutability pattern I proposed. Yes, I proposed the pattern myself but I didn't use it in my own contract... What a shame...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jonathan LEI said:

The result of the first round should have been automatically published and a new round should have been started. Obviously this is not the case...

After some investigation, I found a problem in the contract. The random block for round 1 was set at 11852305, which is passed into the contract via the TAPOS (transaction as proof of stake) mechanism in Enumivo:

Assert_TAPOS.thumb.png.7f4ec1aa3fc035ccca2b1048450502fb.png

Per the contract code above, the ref_block_num in the result setting transaction must be 11852305 or the transaction would fail.

Here comes the problem: I didn't know that the ref_block_num is capped at 65535. I didn't find the problem when I was testing the contract locally because my blocks never stacked up to more than 10K.

What makes the matter worse is that for absolute security, I've given up any control on the contract. There's no way I can modify any of its code.

So, the implication is that the 4,527.00 ENU is forever trapped in this contract. Well... the good news is that 4,509.00 of it was invested by me and only 18.00 ENU from players have been lost.

I shall be publishing a new one soon, possibly with some rule changes and apply the temporary immutability pattern I proposed. Yes, I proposed the pattern myself but I didn't use it in my own contract... What a shame...

Thought i am not professional i smell a bug of automation somewhere  as i guess was similar to fomo3d, its good it get discover but also really feel bad of faulty 4500enu.....Its courage still, now can we further the game?

On 8/11/2018 at 12:07 PM, Jonathan LEI said:

I've launched the first ever on-chain lottery game on Enumivo. The current pot is 4,500 ENU! Play to win the pot!

Game website: https://enulottery.github.io

ENULOTTERY.thumb.png.39b9f49234273c0759e2e90d1972efc0.png

The game is totally governed by a smart contract I wrote. The owner and active permissions have been completely revoked. There's no risk of unfair behavior from the game owner.

Game Rules

1. Each round ends 00:00 UTC every day. A random number is drawn from the block prefix of a pre-determined block after the round ends. The random number generation is totally fair and transparent. If no one bought any tickets for the lucky slot, the whole pot is added to the next round. Otherwise, the winners get 80% of the pot.
  2. Each ticket costs 10 ENU to buy. Tickets purchased in a round expire when the round ends. You may choose a slot from 1-10000.

How to Play the Game

• On Phone: Install Token Pocket and create an account (or import the private key if you already have one). Then, transfer the total cost of tickets (e.g. 10 ENU) to the contract address enulotteries with the memo set to your chosen slot number (e.g. 950).
  • On PC: Head to the game page and install Ironman if you haven't done so. Enter the slot and number of tickets on the page, and click Make the Purchase to proceed with the Ironman prompt. 

[Currently, Token Pocket SDK is still under development. The game will support it's API as soon as it's officially released. For the moment, please manually transfer ENU to the contract address to play the game]

The game webpage will be updated soon to include more functionalities such as account queries and fund withdrawal (if you win the pot).

If you like the game, please support me by voting for xjonathanlei as a block producer. You may do so by clicking the Vote for Me Now button on the game page, or by using any other voting tools available for Enumivo.

Hello LEI,  I want to promote the game to more ppl, but I can't understand the game rules very clearly in English. But if you can give me a Traditional Chinese version of the rules, I can convert it into simplified Chinese and promote to more ppl, and then maybe more ppl will also vote for you. :)

10 hours ago, PeiLin said:

Hello LEI,  I want to promote the game to more ppl, but I can't understand the game rules very clearly in English. But if you can give me a Traditional Chinese version of the rules, I can convert it into simplified Chinese and promote to more ppl, and then maybe more ppl will also vote for you. 🙂

I don't know if i can help below

我在 Enumivo 上推出了有史以來第一次連鎖彩票遊戲。現在的壺是 4500 ENU!玩贏鍋!

遊戲網站: HTTPs://enulottery.github.io

ENULOTTERY.png.35da27a4b54ce10787ab7f02ef53bc12.thumb.png.f9100097b5d6136e704741cafe415b15.png

這場比賽完全受我寫的一份聰明合同的制約。擁有者和活動許可權已完全吊銷。遊戲擁有者不存在不公平行為的風險

遊戲規則:

1-	每回合結束 00:00 UTC 每天。在舍入結束後, 從預先確定的塊的塊首碼中抽取一個亂數。亂數產生是完全公平和透明的。如果沒有人買任何門票的幸運槽, 整個鍋被添加到下一輪。否則, 贏家得到80% 的鍋.

2-	每張票要花 10 ENU 買。門票浦 rchase d 在一輪到期時, r 大帝 e nds。你的媽媽 1-10 000

如何演奏

•	在電話上: 安裝權杖口袋並創建帳戶 (如果您已經擁有了私密金鑰, 請導入該金鑰)。然後, 將票證的總成本 (例如 10 ENU) 轉移到合約地址 enulotteries, 並將備忘錄設置為您所選擇的插槽號 (例如 950)。

•	在 PC: 頭到遊戲頁面和安裝鐵人如果你沒有這樣做。輸入頁面上的插槽和票證數量, 然後按一下 "進行購買" 以進行鐵人提示 t。 

[當前, 權杖袖珍 SDK 仍在開發中. 一旦正式發佈, 遊戲將支援它的 API。目前, 請手動轉移 ENU 到合約地址玩遊戲] 

遊戲網頁將很快更新, 包括更多的功能, 如帳戶查詢和資金撤回 (如果你贏了鍋)
如果你喜歡這個遊戲, 請支援我投票 xjon athanlei 作為一個街區製片人。您可以通過按一下遊戲頁面上的 "我現在的投票" 按鈕, 或者使用任何其他可用於 Enumivo 的投票工具來這樣做

29 minutes ago, Imran said:

我在 Enumivo 上推出了有史以來第一次連鎖彩票遊戲。現在的壺是 4500 ENU!玩贏鍋!

遊戲網站: HTTPs://enulottery.github.io

ENULOTTERY.png.35da27a4b54ce10787ab7f02ef53bc12.thumb.png.f9100097b5d6136e704741cafe415b15.png

這場比賽完全受我寫的一份聰明合同的制約。擁有者和活動許可權已完全吊銷。遊戲擁有者不存在不公平行為的風險

遊戲規則:

1-	每回合結束 00:00 UTC 每天。在舍入結束後, 從預先確定的塊的塊首碼中抽取一個亂數。亂數產生是完全公平和透明的。如果沒有人買任何門票的幸運槽, 整個鍋被添加到下一輪。否則, 贏家得到80% 的鍋.

2-	每張票要花 10 ENU 買。門票浦 rchase d 在一輪到期時, r 大帝 e nds。你的媽媽 1-10 000

如何演奏

•	在電話上: 安裝權杖口袋並創建帳戶 (如果您已經擁有了私密金鑰, 請導入該金鑰)。然後, 將票證的總成本 (例如 10 ENU) 轉移到合約地址 enulotteries, 並將備忘錄設置為您所選擇的插槽號 (例如 950)。

•	在 PC: 頭到遊戲頁面和安裝鐵人如果你沒有這樣做。輸入頁面上的插槽和票證數量, 然後按一下 "進行購買" 以進行鐵人提示 t。 

[當前, 權杖袖珍 SDK 仍在開發中. 一旦正式發佈, 遊戲將支援它的 API。目前, 請手動轉移 ENU 到合約地址玩遊戲] 

遊戲網頁將很快更新, 包括更多的功能, 如帳戶查詢和資金撤回 (如果你贏了鍋)
如果你喜歡這個遊戲, 請支援我投票 xjon athanlei 作為一個街區製片人。您可以通過按一下遊戲頁面上的 "我現在的投票" 按鈕, 或者使用任何其他可用於 Enumivo 的投票工具來這樣做

Thanks Imran, but I think you use the the computer translation right? But the computer translation has many errors so that I can't understand the rules of the game too. It seems like LEI is from Hongkong, so I think he know how to explain the game rules in traditional Chinese.

Edited by PeiLin

3 minutes ago, PeiLin said:

Thanks Imran, but I think you use the the computer translation right? But the computer translation has many errors so that I can't understand the rules of the game too. It seems like LEI is from Hongkong, so I think he know how to explain the game rules in traditional Chinese.

Yeah ! its microsoft translator i use, i use it daily on a lot of bases so i thought of helping using it. Most times i use it to translate lang i can't understand back to english! This one two was traditional chineese.

I honestly use it because it was used by twitter, so wasn't know much error since i am not using it for commercial purpose

2 minutes ago, Imran said:

I honestly use it because it was used by twitter, so wasn't know much error since i am not using it for commercial purpose

I see, but still thanks for your willingness to help. :)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PeiLin said:

I see, but still thanks for your willingness to help. 🙂

my pleasure

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PeiLin said:

I see, but still thanks for your willingness to help. 🙂

but problem i see the game is no longer working again, since he reported bug wasn't active

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Imran said:

but problem i see the game is no longer working again, since he reported bug wasn't active

ahh, OK i see, thanks.