Jump to content
Enumivo Community
Tom

How to transfer LTS to Enumivo Mainnet / 如何将LTS传输到Enumivo Mainnet / Как передать LTS в Enumivo Mainnet

Recommended Posts

Hello, Seems like it is a rocket science to get this working. No way for a non-technical person to understand.

Can anyone help to compile list of how tos for swapping LTS native tokens to LTS ENU tokens? So far I visited 5 websites given by admins in ENU, LTS, KKEX telegram rooms, but none of the site give full list of tasks which need to be completed to achieve the above. Here are what I found

1. I need to visit this to file the transaction .https://wallet.enumivo.com/dashboard . 

2. Then it says I need enuironman. After installing google chrome ext, it says add the private public key pair, asking me to go back to link above to create account, but then the admin in telegram says I need to do some transaction to activate mainnet account. its' kind of going in loop isnit?

3. then I found this kinda useful, but again it's assuming that we already have the mainnet account.

https://enumivo.com/topic/762-how-to-transfer-lts-to-enumivo-mainnet-如何将lts传输到enumivo-mainnet-как-передать-lts-в-enumivo-mainnet/?tab=comments#comment-6139

4. also in the video, I found that we need enugui to track. and so I downloaded from https://github.com/enumivo/enugui/releases/tag/0.4.1 However i'm stuck when I launch. I ask for  Wallet API URL . The click brought me to https://github.com/enumivo/enugui/blob/master/nodes.md ..... many links involved, are all these genuine?

Also Little bit worry about the file win-EnuGui-0.4.1.exe since I couldn't find hash string to compare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nomekopp said:

Hello, Seems like it is a rocket science to get this working. No way for a non-technical person to understand.

Can anyone help to compile list of how tos for swapping LTS native tokens to LTS ENU tokens? So far I visited 5 websites given by admins in ENU, LTS, KKEX telegram rooms, but none of the site give full list of tasks which need to be completed to achieve the above. Here are what I found

1. I need to visit this to file the transaction .https://wallet.enumivo.com/dashboard . 

2. Then it says I need enuironman. After installing google chrome ext, it says add the private public key pair, asking me to go back to link above to create account, but then the admin in telegram says I need to do some transaction to activate mainnet account. its' kind of going in loop isnit?

3. then I found this kinda useful, but again it's assuming that we already have the mainnet account.

https://enumivo.com/topic/762-how-to-transfer-lts-to-enumivo-mainnet-如何将lts传输到enumivo-mainnet-как-передать-lts-в-enumivo-mainnet/?tab=comments#comment-6139

4. also in the video, I found that we need enugui to track. and so I downloaded from https://github.com/enumivo/enugui/releases/tag/0.4.1 However i'm stuck when I launch. I ask for  Wallet API URL . The click brought me to https://github.com/enumivo/enugui/blob/master/nodes.md ..... many links involved, are all these genuine?

Also Little bit worry about the file win-EnuGui-0.4.1.exe since I couldn't find hash string to compare.

maybe you can see it ,

 but it  is in Chinese ,you can translate it ,and you can see the image step by step to swap lts to enu mainnet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, blackpaopao said:

maybe you can see it ,

 but it  is in Chinese ,you can translate it ,and you can see the image step by step to swap lts to enu mainnet 

Thanks. I can get most of the explanation except how did you create the blackpaopaow enu mainnet account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nomekopp said:

Thanks. I can get most of the explanation except how did you create the blackpaopaow enu mainnet account?

Hello, I can help you create an enu mainnet account, just simply reply or PM me your 2 public keys and the name you want with 12 chracters.

Edited by PeiLin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PeiLin said:

Hello, I can help you create an enu mainnet account, just simply reply or PM me your 2 public keys and the name you want with 12 chracters.

Hey thank you for the reply.  I got help libert telegram admin . Created an account. Will try the swap later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nomekopp said:

Hey thank you for the reply.  I got help libert telegram admin . Created an account. Will try the swap later

OK, good, happy for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×