Enumivo Community
samest

Hawkrians Building Community Round Enumivo

Good day..

This is samest airhawk-project moderator on discord.. The introduction of Enumivo community was brought to me by marshallife and I check through the project and caught my attention. I coordinate a server of above 600 users on discord and over 3,600 on telegram... 

Majorly the community focus on Crypto trading and Steemit platform but presently I have develop medium to communicate different project to the members in which Enumivo project is one of the project.

This information I'm delivering is to introduce airhawk-project server to support this project and push this project with what we have...

Watch out for new breeze from us.

Yours sincerely,

Engr. Samest....

PicsArt_07-31-09.46.13.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, samest said:

Good day..

This is samest airhawk-project moderator on discord.. The introduction of Enumivo community was brought to me by marshallife and I check through the project and caught my attention. I coordinate a server of above 600 users on discord and over 3,600 on telegram... 

Majorly the community focus on Crypto trading and Steemit platform but presently I have develop medium to communicate different project to the members in which Enumivo project is one of the project.

This information I'm delivering is to introduce airhawk-project server to support this project and push this project with what we have...

Watch out for new breeze from us.

Yours sincerely,

Engr. Samest....

PicsArt_07-31-09.46.13.jpg

Any room for help i will be happy to get in