Enumivo Community
enumivo

10M ENU to be given by Community Oracles

It's interesting I think this is more of UBI of course because those no computing experience can participate! Also I will took the edge of translating the documentaries regard to this to at least seven languages to help bigger understanding. 

Enumivans, In my opinion, $UBI project and Airdrop are two difference things. The KYC function is the big issue for $UBI given, specially those peoples can't on the blockchains(net) and need $UBI mostly. Know who they are and who they are not. Otherwise $UBI just like another Airdrop and every tokens else.

Edited by ironpa88
  • Thanks 1

I think Ironpa opinion is on the way, if it say the people need KYC surely many people will be out, @enumivo there is always another option to govern certainty withing the people that will be involved later time i will made contribution. And adding some sugar i guess the people withing these community are honest if we take look at other campaign than ran before.#enumivian

• Thanks 1

I got your point. So first step of $UBI project will be "Social justice for community" right?

9 hours ago, Imran said:

I think Ironpa opinion is on the way, if it say the people need KYC surely many people will be out, @enumivo there is always another option to govern certainty withing the people that will be involved later time i will made contribution. And adding some sugar i guess the people withing these community are honest if we take look at other campaign than ran before.#enumivian

On 7/26/2018 at 6:48 PM, ironpa88 said:

Enumivans, In my opinion, $UBI project and Airdrop are two difference things. The KYC function is the big issue for $UBI given, specially those peoples can't on the blockchains(net) and need $UBI most. Know who they are and who they are not. Otherwise $UBI just like another Airdrop and every tokens else.

16 hours ago, ironpa88 said:

I got your point. So first step of $UBI project will be "Social justice for community" right?

yes!

On 7/26/2018 at 8:00 PM, Imran said:

I agree with this. And @ironpa88

On 7/27/2018 at 1:48 AM, ironpa88 said:

Enumivans, In my opinion, $UBI project and Airdrop are two difference things. The KYC function is the big issue for $UBI given, specially those peoples can't on the blockchains(net) and need $UBI mostly. Know who they are and who they are not. Otherwise $UBI just like another Airdrop and every tokens else.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:00 AM, Imran said:

4 hours ago, stevenmosoes said:

I agree with this. And @ironpa88

Hello guys, please read the post I post before, the KYC of ENU's UBI will be different from any other coins, so don't afraid that It's going to be the same as all the other COINS

Edited by PeiLin
  • Like 1

Read.
Like any problems in real life, there are many solutions for one question. Maybe we just need a right question. Such as "Who" need the $UBI?
I'm open my mind for everything, that's all.
Thanks to @PeiLin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like the ideas form former @peilin post, some of them can be applicable but still need scale!

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 5:52 PM, ironpa88 said:

Read.
Like any problems in real life, there are many solutions for one question. Maybe we just need a right question. Such as "Who" need the $UBI?
I'm open my mind for everything, that's all.
Thanks to @PeiLin

Free world!!! thanks to social justice