Enumivo Community
PeiLin

Please vote for Enumivoooooo, your votes will help poor children to study better. 请为enumivoooooo投票,你的投票将帮助贫困儿童获得更好的学习条件

I believe that the concept of "all men are created equal" is shared by most people in the world. But we also know that the real world is full of inequality. And the biggest inequality is the unequal destiny.

Here are some people in this planet can only repeat the poverty fate of their elder generation. Even though they love their lives and work very hard. I think the only way for them to break the cycle of destiny is to get better education.

For this purpose, I plan to donate more than 50% of my profit from the BP "enumivoooooo" to Children who can't get decent education because of poverty (The actual donation amount is more than 37.5% revenue of the BP, because 25% revenue will give to my tech mate as salar). 

At the initial stage, I will use alipay's donation application to make donations, I will take screenshots of all the donations and put them in this post as proofs. And at the later stage, donations may will be adjusted, so that we can fund education programs for children around the world.

Thanks for your votes!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

我们相信“人人生而平等”的理念是全世界大多数人所共有的。但是我们也很清楚的知道现实世界中处处充满了不平等,而最大的不平等是人生命运的不平等。    

在这个星球上有一些人尽管他们热爱生活,努力工作,但仍然只能重复他们祖辈贫困的生活。我想只有让他们接受到更好的教育才能打破这种命运的循环。

为此,我计划把我的enumivoooooo节点每月超过50%的收益捐助给那些因为贫困而不能获得良好教育的儿童(实际捐助量为大于节点总收益的37.5%,因为节点总收益的25%为技术人员的酬劳)。

在初期,我们会使用支付宝的捐助应用来进行捐助。所有的捐助情况我都将会截图并放入此贴作为证明。在后期,捐助方式可能会进行一些调整,以便能资助到全球各地的儿童教育项目。

谢谢您的投票!

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.     ------《Animal Farm》

• Like 1

It's good to be able to help more people. As a person without religion, I disagree with the view that "all men are created equal".:classic_ninja:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EQE said:

It's good to be able to help more people. As a person without religion, I disagree with the view that "all men are created equal".:classic_ninja:

Ok, I agree with you, I think born is a better word than created in the sentence. haha.

Edited by PeiLin

This is a noble cause.  Thank you for posting.  I hope more BP will follow.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tom said:

This is a noble cause.  Thank you for posting.  I hope more BP will follow.

Thanks Tom, your plan to plant trees is also a noble cause. It's a pity that you give up the right to be an officer of the UFE, I really appreciate your work.

Edited by PeiLin

9 minutes ago, PeiLin said:

Thanks Tom, your plan to plant trees is also a noble cause. It's a pity that you give up the right to be an officer of the UFE, I really appreciate your work.

Like I said I'm not going anywhere and I will do everything I do today and probably more.  UFE or not I'm still a Enu & UBI supporter. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2018 at 4:30 PM, PeiLin said:

Ok, I agree with you, I think born is a better word than created in the sentence. haha.

LOL. u  get it.

I will vote for enumivoooooo for your love, but please wait until BinXIn supports voting :(

Edited by EQE
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, EQE said:

LOL. u  get it.

I will vote for enumivoooooo for your love, but please wait until BinXIn supports voting :(

OK, thanks for your vote, and I nevermind whether I have to wait for your vote.:classic_biggrin:

这是第一次enumivoooooo节点收益的捐献,从节点激活到6月23日,节点总收益为910+716=1627.31enu。

我们获得总收益的75%即1220.48enu,其中50%即611enu将捐献出去,经过币信交易所,以大约180元成交。最终180元全部捐献给中国儿童少年基金会“为5加油”项目。

该项目为5岁以下贫困儿童提供营养支持。180元大概能为一名儿童提供3个月营养支持,您可以通过查看支付宝爱心捐赠“为5加油”了解详情。谢谢您的投票支持,我们的捐助计划将会长期进行下去。

• Like 1

This is the first donation of proceeds from the BP enumivoooo,From BP's activation to June 23, 2018. The total
proceeds of the BP is 910+716=1627.31enu.

We get 75% of the total proceeds, it's about 1220.48enu. 50% of it (611enu) should donate. It went through the
bixin exchange and traded for about 180 CNY. The total amount of 180 yuan was donated to the China children's
fund's "为5加油" project. 

The program provides nutrition support to poor children under 5 years of age. 180 yuan can provide nutrition
support for a child for about 3 months. You can find out more information by checking alipay's love donation "为5加
油". Thank you for your vote and our donation plan will continue for a long time. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

以下是捐款详情截图

Below are the screenshots of the donation detail

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg

e5.jpg

Edited by PeiLin
  • Like 3

这是第二次enumivoooooo节点收益的捐献,从上次捐献到今天2018年7月9日,因为一些紧急原因,我们提前取出了一部分该账户的
enu,且我们的技术人员也自愿捐出最近所有收益,所以这次账户剩余的 1292enu 将全部捐献,另外有匿名人士提供 1000enu
进行捐献,所以总计将会捐献价值2292enu的人民币。由于我的币信账号暂时被冻结,所以我按币信最高enu卖价0.32元,进行换算,计算出应捐献额度为735元。

这次捐献的项目为腾讯公益的免费午餐,为贵州贫困山区的孩子提供免费午餐。据中国国务院调查报告显示:中国中西部地区,寄宿儿童营养摄入严重不足,12%发育迟缓。72%上课有饥饿感,男女体重比全国农村学生轻10公斤和7公斤,身高低11厘米和9厘米。

一些贫困学生每天要步行几个小时山路去上学,没有午餐,每天中午吃饭的时候,老师们只能回宿舍关上房门偷偷的吃。项目发起人邓飞决定帮助这些孩子,发起了这个公益项目。你可以通过手机浏览以下网址了解详情:https://ssl.gongyi.qq.com/m/weixin/detail.htm?showwxpaytitle=1&pid=415&et=wx_wallet&gt=m_weekly&ADTAG=idx.m.m_weekly

• Like 1

This is the second donation of enumivoooo node revenue. From the last donation to July 9, 2018. Due to some urgent reasons, we withdrew a part of the enu of this account in advance, and our technical staff also volunteered to donate all the recent profits, so the remaining 1292enu of this account will be donated in full. And an anonymous donor donate 1000enu,so we will donate a totally value of 2292enu.Because my bixin account was temporarily frozen.I calculated the amount value of 2292enu is about 735 yuan, So I donate 735 yuan without sell the 2292enu.

The donation project is Tencent welfare's free lunch for children in poor mountainous areas of guizhou province.According to a survey report by the state council of China, 12 percent of boarding children in the central and western regions of China are severely undernourished and slow in development.12% are stunted.72% felt hungry in class, with boys and girls weighing 10kg and 7kg less than their rural counterparts across the country and height shorter 11cm and 9cm .

Some poor students have to walk several hours a day to school on the mountains. They don't have lunch. The project's founder, Deng Fei, decided to help those children and launched the charity project.

You can browse the following website for details on your mobile phone: https://ssl.gongyi.qq.com/m/weixin/detail.htm?showwxpaytitle=1&pid=415&et=wx_wallet&gt=m_weekly&ADTAG=idx.m.m_weekly

• Like 1

You guys are outstanding!!

Vote to you. :classic_biggrin:

However,  welcome to support & vote ENUTogether to become one of top BP.

Posted (edited)

This is the third donation of the enumivoooooo BP,From last donation to today, the BP gains a total of 9254enu. The technicians received 2314enu proceeds, and half of the remaining 6940enu proceeds, 3470enu were donated. The current market price of enu is 0.1595 yuan, so a total of 553 yuan is donated.

The donation program provides nutrition allowance of one free egg per day for children in poor areas. One egg is about 0.8 yuan. Apart from special circumstances such as holidays, the donation can provide three children with free eggs for one year.For more information you can search through alipay: 一个鸡蛋的力量. 

这是第三次enumivoooooo节点收益的捐献,从上次捐赠到今天,enumivoooooo节点总共获得9254enu的收益,其中技术人员获得2314enu收益,剩余的6940enu的一半及价值3470enu的收益被捐献出去,目前enu市价0.1595元,所以总共捐赠553元。

此次捐赠项目为提供贫困地区儿童每天一个免费鸡蛋的营养补助,一个鸡蛋约为0.8元,除开假期等特殊情况,此次捐赠大约可以给3名儿童提供一年的免费鸡蛋。想了解更多信息可以通过支付宝搜索:一个鸡蛋的力量。

微信图片_20180810112334.jpg

Edited by PeiLin