Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolai

Question for Block Producer Candidates

Hello Enumivians and our BP candidates!

ENU block producers will be the decentralized bodies that are voted in to govern the ENU network, starting from when its mainnet launches. As the name implies, block producers produce the blocks of the ENU blockchain.

That means it’s a pretty big deal to become an ENU block producer. ENU block producers are in charge of running the ENU blockchain – a big responsibility which yields a big reward.

We in the community would like to ask our BP candidates what they would give back to the ENU community or how they would contribute to bringing more value to ENUMIVO.

Below is an example of a BP candidate on EOS and what they would give back to their community and to EOS once elected as block producer.

Please tell us why we should vote you as a block producer.

BLOCKPRODUCER.png

你好Enumivians和我们的超级节点候选人!

ENU超级节点将成为分布式机构,从它的主网络启动时开始投票管理ENU网络。 顾名思义,超级节点会产生ENU区块链的区块。

这意味着成为一个ENU超级节点是相当重要的。 ENU超级节点负责运行ENU区块链 - 这是一项很大的责任,可以带来巨大的回报。

我们在社区中想要问我们的超级节点如何回馈ENU社区,或者他们将如何为ENUMIVO带来更多价值做出贡献。

以下是EOS超级节点候选人的一个例子,以及他们将回馈给他们的社区和EOS一旦当选为超级节点的例子。

请告诉我们为什么我们应该将您投票为超级节点。

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Hello Niko, I have an idea of sending more than half of my profit from the BP enumivoooooo to a  charitable donation app. I will explain the idea when I get time :)

Blockproducer eurnoproject

Hello community we announced our block producer candidacy the other day.

Our whitepaper has now been released please read https://eurno.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Eurno-Whitepaper-1.0-English.pdf

We hope to increase value by bringing upto 100k of users who will need enumivo wallets to hold our token and therefore need to use the network. We will also be using an element of the non votable development fund as mentioned in 7.2 of our whitepaper, to fund our dApp development to help bring more people to the platform

Please see our block producer thread for more details https://enumivo.com/topic/511-block-producer-candidacy-eurno-project/

we hope we can count on your support 🙂

Edited by Sosolean
  • Like 1

Sleeping, probably. 

I would like to say that I will do my best to support the blockchain. I've answered your question on my BP announcement thread. If needed I'll try to explain why I'm suited do be a candidate here. 

I love ENU. I have more than 10 years experience of development and i am familiar with EOSIO.

I can help others to deploy their own BP node, and can also provide technical support of EOSIO.

Please vote for me. My BP name is cryptocatenu

Edited by niettcat
  • Like 1

Please vote for me. My BP name is  enufansclub1

We are the fans of the early Blockchain technology, the technical and aesthetic flows of a cluster of Blockchain field, focusing on the Blockchain assets management, smart contract and DAPP development direction. Enufans, the sponsor of the ENUFansClub1 project, is a senior participant of the BitShares community and has had a thorough research on the base course of graphene. At present, the ENUFansClub1 project is recruiting more ENU fans engaged in the Blockchain development, application, promotion and other different fields. These fans get together for the prospect of ENU because of believing Blockchain, hoping to make contributions for the development of ENU ecology jointly. As the income of nodes, it will be partially used for the incubation of ENU project, especially for the third party's DAPP, online & offline activity promotion, etc. Currently, we are planning to develop the ENU wallet of mobile phone, hoping to provide you an exquisite & useful ENU mobile wallet.

Please vote for me. My BP name is  enufansclub1    😁

• Like 2

Please vote for me. My BP name is  enusmallfish

this is my plan to giving back to ENU community

1.   build a website(enu.one),  the overview for enumivo project

2.  develop a dapp called pickpickteam, it's a tiny & funny dapp which let people pick a team for some problem(in life or other)

one problem every day , most parties win , and we have a Achievement System for user to give a sense of accomplishment

the dapp‘s idea borrowed from Nintendo Games (Splatoon)

3. Spread enu/ubi on Weibo.com

• Like 2

This is zalfaenuasia BP roadmap, using profit from BP for :

1. Increase server capacity

2. Build Website and Community that support Enumivo

3. Help ENU to get listed in some exchanges, for example to get listed on bitcoin.co.id (indodax), we need to buy their token as collateral and then get voted

4. Form a team and create project on top of ENU blockchain (this is long term goal)

Vote for zalfaenuasia, thanks

8 minutes ago, fish said:

Please vote for me. My BP name is  enusmallfish

this is my plan to giving back to ENU community

1.   build a website(enu.one),  the overview for enumivo project

2.  develop a dapp called pickpickteam, it's a tiny & funny dapp which let people pick a team for some problem(in life or other)

one problem every day , most parties win , and we have a Achievement System for user to give a sense of accomplishment

the dapp‘s idea borrowed from Nintendo Games (Splatoon)

3. Spread enu/ubi on Weibo.com

I will vote for you!

Niko,

Thank you for asking!

This will be the first of several missions.

Enutom Mission

We want to achieve Carbon neutrality for all 21 BP.   Having a net zero carbon footprint, refers to achieving net zero carbon emissions by balancing a measured amount of carbon released with an equivalent amount sequestered.  We will do this by planting trees to make up for the carbon dioxide released to run our servers.

The initial idea is to offset the tomblocknode BP in year one.  By year 6 we plan to offset all 21 BP carbon emissions.  We can do this simply by planting trees.  Around 220 trees to be exact.  One tree can offset 1 TON of carbon emissions over 40 years.  If we plant 220 trees in one year it should offset 5.5 TONs of carbon emissions created by running a single block producer.  The next year we will plant 440 more trees.   Since we planted 220 trees the first year it will offset another 5.5 tons.  For a total of 16.5 TONs of carbon emissions by year 2.  By year 40 we plan to offset all over 800 servers  worth of carbon emissions.

• Year 1, 220 trees (total 220) planted will offset 1 BP which produces 5.5 tons of carbon emissions per year.
  • Year 2, 440 trees (total 660) planted will offset 3 BP which produces 16.5 tons of carbon emissions per year.
  • Year 6, 1320 trees (total 4,620) planted will offset 21 BP which produces 115.5 tons of carbon emissions per year.
  • Year 10, 2200 trees (total 12,100) planted will offset 55 Servers which produces 302.5 tons of carbon emissions per year.
  • Year 40, 8800 trees (total 180,400) planted will offset 820 Servers which produces 4,510 tons of carbon emissions per year.

BP: tomblocknode

Website http://enutom.com

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/CTDZfk_fNbJNKy2EIBmWyA

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Thanks for Niko's good question.

Please vote iostinylunux.

lenux is a magic word, it means Love ENU X. Simultaneously, lenux is a great keyword just like linux project, it aims to become a decentralized operating system supporting industrial-scale applications with low transaction fees.

Below this great infrastructure, here is my GIVE-BACK Roadmap.

1. As a mobile client developer, I will help community develope an ENU wallet on iOS platfrom.
  2. A lot of infrastructure software need to migrate to adapt ENU from EOSIO, I will try to help core team to accomplish it.
  3. Develop Dapp to enrich ENU‘s ecology, more application running on ENU will inflate it economy.

As you know, Some Project will migrate from Ethereum to ENU(Sosolean's enuno), everything is in its early stages,Let's witness its prpsperity.

Please vote for me. My BP name is  synflood4enu

What I try to do as below:

1.   We are going to setup a private fund within 6 month, Enu would be the first investment choice.

2.  We will also to start a block-chain media company, all activity about Enu will be free and positive.

3.  We will build a website(enu4ever.top) to generalize ENU and UBI project.

So please vote for synflood4enu, thanks

Thanks for Niko's question.My BP account is enufutureone.

This is the reason for my campaign:

1.  Enumivo&UBI will be a great project to the world I think,and I want publicize and promote it.

2.  I will do my best to ensure runs steadily of BP node.

3.  I've spented a lot time to study codes of Bitcoin, Eos and dapps of Nebulas, and I will create some dapps for enumivo in the future.

More details: 

Please vote for enufutureone, thanks!

I am a ENU holder and i love Enu, UBI.

I have 5 years development experience, so i can provide some tech support to the community. 

Please vote for me. My BP name is helloenudoge

On 6/9/2018 at 4:27 PM, PeiLin said:

Hello Niko, I have an idea of sending more than half of my profit from the BP enumivoooooo to a  charitable donation app. I will explain the idea when I get time :)

This is my idea of donate some of the profit of the BP enumivoooooo.

Hello Nikolai and every ENUMIVO family,

Here is enuonefamily BP proposal,

ENU one family 

Team Vision:

We are "the one" family. Mainly create UBI system and create another level of dApp research & develop.
To incubate a real hatch of application dev. commuinity from ENU chain and serve all man-kind in the earth , espically people in the 3rd world.

Following are our road-map and  provide to ENU community.

1. World-class server and scability block producer
Infrastructure are always most important to residents, we are able to provide best quality bp server, that's we promised.

2. Offline R&D party in community
To increase our programming skill and capability , we irregularly host offline tech party to communicate and increase our professional to another level.

3. dAPP hackthon  - 
we knew all demand are required from user's needs. That's why we are focus on applications dev and expect ENU dAPP come into our life in the future.

4. Offline promotion -

we will regular hold class for promotion ENU and join environmental issues.

Please vote us. 
thanks for everyone ENU family

Hello World!

Blockproducer:enuviptaiwan
Site:enuvip.com

Hi Enumivians! 

Everyone is VIP in ENUMIVO. 

ENUVIP.com will be the Most friendly & Proactive ENUMIVO community in Asia.

We welcome everyone.

Vision -We Support Marine Environmental Protection

We come from west the Pacific and love the oceans.

As a member of ENU community, we have responsibility to create better world by ENU BP reward. Not only asset funding but also hosting eco-oriental offline activities to make our earth better. We plan have several beach cleaning party in few months.

By doing that, we'll promo Enumivo to people like us in real world, help them to join the ENU community and make it stronger. Save the world together! 

As the community stronger enough and the mainnet smart contract upgrade soon. By the BP rewards and VIP smartcoins, we will also be the founder to fund our ENUVIP dApp development to help more people save the resouce of mother nature. Not just in the network talking.

Here we got...

High Quality Server Ready
Online / Offline high quality servers are ready to build as super block producer.

Best Community of Blockchain mania
To create new era , trend, our members of community are crypto-currency investors. They all have passion to publishing concept of crypto-currency and sharing blockchain tech to our newbies & multiple domain users.

We Support Marine Environmental Protection
Marine environmental disasters is one big issues of environmental  disasters list.

Please vote for us. Our BP name is enuviptaiwan

Let's do something real!

Social Justice For All!

a01.jpg