Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peesus

Announcing our Lucky Enumivo Winners

First off, I want to personally apologise to everyone for the delay in sending the rewards. Due to the congestion on the Ethereum network over the past week I have had transactions confirming, literally, for days. Thankfully, though, the transactions have confirmed (albeit at a high gas cost) and the winners have now received 1,000 Enumivo each.

Many of you will be wondering why the prize was so extraordinarily high, well, the answer is simple: Enumivo had one hell of a price spike during the conducting of the competition and, in the name of transparency & fairness, I decided that the prize would not be adjusted to reflect the new market value of the Enumivo token.

I personally feel adjusting the value would have been moving the goal posts after kickoff and am more than happy to have helped 10 people acquire a sum of crypto which could, for example, pay for a full family’s food shopping for a month, or longer. This is what both Something Decent and Enumivo are about.

Anyway, in the name of transparency and trust (as is one of the focuses of blockchain technology) we have listed all the winners below with the Ethereum TX link, which can be verified on Etherscan. As mentioned, this is simply in the name of being as transparent as possible.

Something Decent winners

• Like 1

A big thanks to ENUMIVO and SOMETHING DECENT , i didnt believe it haha :classic_biggrin:

Thank you so much! I'm one of the lucky guys! It's a wonderful gift! 

Congratulations to both of you! There will be another giveaway announced soon - This time I don't think the prize will be as high :classic_rolleyes: