Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
fish

what is enumiverse

no details yet. think of it as a decentralized minecraft. but real estate and all other objects can be traded.

3 hours ago, enumivo said:

no details yet. think of it as a decentralized minecraft. but real estate and all other objects can be traded.

crazy idea 

3 minutes ago, Sosolean said:

Where we can make a virtual world?

It will be a new Dapp. It has not started yet. I placed it here for people to start talking about it. It will start with real estate. A spherical world where everyone can't get a square land and build from there. Each plot of land contains natural resources that can be mined and used later to build complete civilizations.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sosolean said:

Are we trying for something like decentraland https://decentraland.org/ ?

I'm not familiar with the details of it. Maybe. But I have my own idea for Enumiverse.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:56 PM, Sosolean said:

Are we trying for something like decentraland https://decentraland.org/ ?

I did invest in that project earlier. I like the idea though. A lot of people all over the world are into gaming. if dev can push thru with the project someday, im sure it will be bigger than decentraland. 

• Like 1

Let us know more about that when the times come im quite curious now

Damn, that seems like a great idea. There is great amount of gamers in this world. 

2 hours ago, libert said:

Damn, that seems like a great idea. There is great amount of gamers in this world. 

it is lib! I could imagine myself owning a property inside the enumivo universe. we could be neighbors. i could invite you in my mansion and play pool lmao

• Like 1

you should watch the movie "READY PLAYER ONE"  where you are escaping from the real world into a virtual world. 

On 5/4/2018 at 12:34 PM, enumivo said:

I want to suggest a game like decentralized "life is feudal" , minecraft is a great game, but it's a pixel game. I think in the future our computer's performance can run games with the creativeness like minecraft and high image quality like life is feudal.