Enumivo Community
enumivo

LiteShares Witness Voting

I am temporarily using the airdrop account with 500M+ LTS to vote for witnesses that will ask here.

There are bad actors trying to take over the network and I am temporarily stepping in with the airdrop account to vote for those honest witnesses.

As the airdrop account gradually depletes, my voting influence will also go down and gets more and more decentralized as those who will receive the airdrop can vote on their own.

Please post here any information about your witness and I will vote for you based on my own judgement.

This is a temporary measure and we will keep on finding ways to make the rest of the LTS distribution as fair as possible so as to make LiteShares truly decentralized.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi, after the interview on KKEX I'm trying to understand the concept of "witness". I've checked https://liteshares.io/explorer/witnesses and looking to the list, are they Block Producers? I'm interested to become a Block Producer and this weekend I'll take a look to the forum to see how to achieve this. But I'm also interested about the witness role and if this can help the community in some way.

PS: Maybe it's a basic question, but I have a lot to learn yet 🙂

37 minutes ago, j_gonfer said:

Hi, after the interview on KKEX I'm trying to understand the concept of "witness". I've checked https://liteshares.io/explorer/witnesses and looking to the list, are they Block Producers? I'm interested to become a Block Producer and this weekend I'll take a look to the forum to see how to achieve this. But I'm also interested about the witness role and if this can help the community in some way.

PS: Maybe it's a basic question, but I have a lot to learn yet 🙂

That's right. A witness in liteshares is a block producer in enumivo. They are the ones who get paid for securing the network. There are 51 witnesses in liteshares. They are also voted by the LTS holders.

• Thanks 1

my witness is Zalfa2017, at first i got ENU token from airdrop then joined telegram, what i see is this project have great future and dev very hardworking but unfortunately some exchange ask much money for ENU to get listed, dev create liteshares so we can have exchange that support ENU when ENU mainnet lunched.  as part of community, i create this witness to support ENU project and their side project.  . Thank you dev and All ENU team,  glad to be a part of this community

3 hours ago, jianfree said:

my witness name is wjw,  it is a honest node 。

45 minutes ago, pairmike said:

Please vote for witnesses, pairmike-witness and educated-warrior.

27 minutes ago, zalfadisha said:

my witness is Zalfa2017, at first i got ENU token from airdrop then joined telegram, what i see is this project have great future and dev very hardworking but unfortunately some exchange ask much money for ENU to get listed, dev create liteshares so we can have exchange that support ENU when ENU mainnet lunched.  as part of community, i create this witness to support ENU project and their side project.  . Thank you dev and All ENU team,  glad to be a part of this community

Voted for you all and core team members who have their witness nodes.

Hi Admin,

Can I be a witness? I am still new to ENU but I am an honest user. I joined the telegram ENU Philippines group and the official one. My username is qwertwhy123. Although, I don't own any ENU tokens or Liteshares at the moment. I am willing to help the community.  I believe in the vision of this project.

Thanks!

Just now, Qwert Why said:

Hi Admin,

Can I be a witness? I am still new to ENU but I am an honest user. I joined the telegram ENU Philippines group and the official one. My username is qwertwhy123. Although, I don't own any ENU tokens or Liteshares at the moment. I am willing to help the community.  I believe in the vision of this project.

Thanks!

Do you have a witness node running?

please vote for fish24k(me) and daicy1125(my friend), we are honest nodes

7 hours ago, enumivo said:

That's right. A witness in liteshares is a block producer in enumivo. They are the ones who get paid for securing the network. There are 51 witnesses in liteshares. They are also voted by the LTS holders.

Thanks mate, I've seen the link that @libert shared in the Telegram group. I'll take a look and try to mount the VPS on my PC, or even in a VM with Ubuntu or another distro (any suggestions?) 👍

Edited by j_gonfer

14 minutes ago, j_gonfer said:

Thanks mate, I've seen the link that @libert shared in the Telegram group. I'll take a look and try to mount the VPS on my PC, or even in a VM with Ubuntu or another distro (any suggestions?) 👍

I use Ubuntu 16.04

10 hours ago, enumivo said:

I am temporarily using the airdrop account with 500M+ LTS to vote for witnesses that will ask here.

There are bad actors trying to take over the network and I am temporarily stepping in with the airdrop account to vote for those honest witnesses.

As the airdrop account gradually depletes, my voting influence will also go down and gets more and more decentralized as those who will receive the airdrop can vote on their own.

Please post here any information about your witness and I will vote for you based on my own judgement.

This is a temporary measure and we will keep on finding ways to make the rest of the LTS distribution as fair as possible so as to make LiteShares truly decentralized.

Hi, I'm sure you're familiar with me.I asked you a lot of questions when I was involved in building a node.When trying to build a witness node, I saw a lot of eyewitness accounts that looked like a program.I really hope to get your vote. My witness is shaonian-w.

image.thumb.png.5e4979f135bceb3213b616ca01513ace.png

2 hours ago, j_gonfer said:

Nice, I've found this official resource to install Ubuntu CL in Windows 10. Mmm I wonder if this could be useful 🤔 I'll try it!

thats more of terminal, you would need to install a vm like virtualbox then install ubuntu in there, won't be as efficient alternatively setup your computer to dual boot windows/ubuntu but then witness would only be active when you booted into ubuntu

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sosolean said:

thats more of terminal, you would need to install a vm like virtualbox then install ubuntu in there, won't be as efficient alternatively setup your computer to dual boot windows/ubuntu but then witness would only be active when you booted into ubuntu

Yes, I was thinking to install Ubuntu in a partition to run it with dual boot, but I'll try first VirtualBox and see how it works. I just use this PC to mine and play VR 🙂

Thanks mate for the info 👍

13 hours ago, shaonian said:

Hi, I'm sure you're familiar with me.I asked you a lot of questions when I was involved in building a node.When trying to build a witness node, I saw a lot of eyewitness accounts that looked like a program.I really hope to get your vote. My witness is shaonian-w.

image.thumb.png.5e4979f135bceb3213b616ca01513ace.png

Voted for you.