Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brunoff

Distribution of UBI via social media app ??

Hey guys,

I still don't know how UBI will be distributed for everyone but i just thought, why no to dot like a social media platform kinda like facebook, twitter and others and give to every member an adress where they will be airdroped the UBI coins. and if the ubi coins will not get distributed that way i don't see why we can't create some social media platform anyway, it could be cool.

And if the UBI coins will be given that way, we can use them by sharing info, posts, kickstart some project or just give them to some organisation with differents purpose via the platform, or just donate to people who really need it.

Of course there will be some people who will try to cheat, so i just imagine that we can aff , captcha, 2FA (google authentificator), email verification, and IP¨verification too.

Thats was just some idea who came to my mind if you guys think this is a good one and have some other ideas to improve it, please let us know 

Being dependent on social media will make the whole system centralized. Our goal is to make it decentralized so that it will not depend on any third party or central authority or any government.

• Like 3

Yeah so no problem don't distribute that way, but maybe give the possibility to people to have there ubi or enu there too and after they can decide what to do with, and if people want to spend it that way, the enu devs could take the fees from the transaction for the projects,organisationo or others ,and give them away during the next drop of ubi for example, and i still think that a social platform around ubi,enu could be good, or even do it later when decentralized internet will be here

You can buy followers

you can buy likes

you can buy posts

You can pay for Captchas services

You create as many emails and phone numbers for free

you can create unlimited number of social media accounts

you can spoof IPs

social media is a bit flawed today.

We need to think outside the box for UBI.

• Like 2

In order to avoid cheating as much as possible, I think we can introduce video verification. Just like brokers open accounts, banks open accounts. We must first think about what the purpose of UBI is. The main purpose of UBI is not to guarantee privacy, but to make sure that a person is a natural person as much as possible, while a natural person can only obtain a UBI. A person can create hundreds of social accounts, cell phone numbers and emails almost free of charge, and ip can also be bought, but video verification + KYC (just put forward ideas, not necessarily needed) can identify a person as a UBI, you can hire someone else To do it, but the employer received a commission, which is also a disguised form of UBI for the employed.

Of course, UBI also needs to consider how to safely store this information if it introduces video verification or acquires more private information from participants.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tianlanzongji said:

Of course, UBI also needs to consider how to safely store this information if it introduces video verification or acquires more private information from participants.

good question, maybe we can store the info encrypt with user's publishKey,every one access the private info need the user's authorizion  

My concern is how UBI will be distributed to everyone, how to ensure fairness in the distribution process and avoid UBI centralization.This is a problem that the team needs to focus on.

Enumivo will create a network of legal persons, normally an ideal place for DApp builders to make social platform on it.