Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolai

What's your Enumivo story?

How I Started My Enumivo Journey Part 1/3

I started my crypto journey last December 2017 when someone told me to buy EOS. I bought EOS even if I wasn’t sure what it was about. I got all excited when my initial investment started to grow. Crypto currency really got my attention! Everyday I’d read stuff about trading, blockchain technology, ethereum, EOS, ICO’s, airdrops, etc.

to continue reading proceed to:

https://medium.com/@nikkolai88/how-i-started-my-enumivo-journey-part-1-3a66e88936d4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same here i to stopped taking part in the airdrops because there were so many peoples who got trapped in the bottle of scammers because of their greedy nature. I joined ENU airdrop and left as it is for more than 2 months and one day i was reviewing my Public address through ethplorer i was shocked to see ENU from 0 to 0.125$ worth. I was of view all airdrops which require to send 0 ether are fake one but after checking ENU after 2+ month i was shocked as well as happy. This happiness made me to explore more about Enumivo, now i am part of the forum. Enumivo have great future plans first Enumivo then liteshare and their upcoming Project UBI. I also viewed article interview taken by KKEX team of Enumivo founder which was awsome at the time of reading that article i was feeling like i am part of the project made by legends. There are so many things to see when hope to see Enumivo to achieve great success with their plans.

I think UBI is a dream that could come to true these days using decentralization tech,  Enumivo is not the first but I think it has a big chance to make it happen, it choose the right platform and has wonderful devs.