Enumivo Community
enumivo

Enumivo Whitepaper Translation

Posted (edited)

Everyone is invited to translate the Enumivo Whitepaper to any language not yet published in the official website.

We will pay $200 worth of ENU at the time it will be published.

Each submission will be strictly screened since the whitepaper will last forever.

If you submit your translation, there is no guarantee that we will publish it. But we will give priority to the earlier submissions. We advise you to double check everything before submitting it.

We welcome non-earth languages like Klingon and Dothraki (it will be a first if we have this). We will pay $300 for it.

You can put your attribution at the bottom ("translated by ______ for Enumivo").

Let me know if you have questions.

No need to ask "Can do I do the _______ translation?" Just do it and post when you are done.

Enumivo is a community project. Do it for the love and do it with love.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, adreman23 said:

reserved Filipino Translate.

"If you submit your translation, there is no guarantee that we will publish it. But we will give priority to the earlier submissions. We advise you to double check everything before submitting it."

No need to reserve. Just post it here when you are ready.

• Like 1

Can I do the spanish translation?

What languages are you looking for to be translated?

As said before, I work as a professional translator at Xiaomi, so I have around 100 foreigner coworkers, each of them Master's 1 language professionally.

From Nepal to Korea or any country in the East of Europe, to Arabic or Persa.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Slick Rick said:

Can I do the spanish translation?

What languages are you looking for to be translated?

As said before, I work as a professional translator at Xiaomi, so I have around 100 foreigner coworkers, each of them Master's 1 language professionally.

From Nepal to Korea or any country in the East of Europe, to Arabic or Persa.

Sure. This is an open invitation to everyone. Everyone can submit and we will select.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 1

I mean, which languages would be interesting to be translated the ENU whitepaper?

As there are many minor languages that probably are not interesting enough to be translated as they would reach such a small community of fans.

19 minutes ago, Slick Rick said:

I mean, which languages would be interesting to be translated the ENU whitepaper?

As there are many minor languages that probably are not interesting enough to be translated as they would reach such a small community of fans.

Most major languages. If it's spoken by at least million people, we will consider it.

1 hour ago, enumivo said:

No need to reserve. Just post it here when you are ready.

What if two people translate in same language? I guess it's better to reserve imho

Just now, libert said:

What if two people translate in same language? I guess it's better to reserve imho

What if they reserve and don't come back? Or reserve and create a low quality translation?

Better if everyone can submit once they are ready. We just prioritize the earlier submissions in case the later ones will just copy the first.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, enumivo said:

What if they reserve and don't come back? Or reserve and create a low quality translation?

Better if everyone can submit once they are ready. We just prioritize the earlier submissions in case the later ones will just copy the first.

Gotcha! 

Pls send PDF of the white paper.......I can't copy and paste. I need it because of the diagram because I can't draw it

I'll be translating to Yoruba. A Nigerian indigenous language, we have quite a lot of supporters and investors in ENUMIVO from this tribe. 

• Like 1

@enumivo@freethinkingme

please could you check Page 8 of 20 of the Enlgish version WhitePaper last paragraph?

I have attached a screenshoot of the paragraph with the word that makes me doubt of the whole meaning.

verify.png

Posted (edited)

or you mean that we would just have to take it, even will never forget it.

in that case it would be fine the written sentence.

Edited by Slick Rick

32 minutes ago, Peesus said:

Yes, no problem, as in in this forum?

Maybe when they ask? I'm not sure really if we have to protect it or something.