Enumivo Community
davidfnck

IMPOSSIBLE MISSION: RoE fund 1:1 donate for community‘s Crowdfunding for exchange listing

Posted (edited)

Hi,all RoE members:

THIS IS AN IMPOSSIBLE MISSION. We want to try to be listed on a new exchange named Aex(bit.cc), an old classic and popular exchange, many early bitcoin player are the exchange's users. This will benefit ENU much more in the next bull market. The data of aex is below, fyi.

image.thumb.png.bf3bd209ae318cdf4688e88714cdd064.png

Now we plan to crowdfund at least 2m ENU from the community and RoE fund 1:1 donate for community‘s Crowdfunding for exchange listing.

I have wrote a post to all the community, you can check here: http://enudf.com/index.php/2019/03/07/enu-impossible-i-m-possible/

I have talked with AP, RoE have about 10m ENU fund, RoE can show the responsibility to all the community. If you support this motion, pls give the yes, thank you very much.

Edited by davidfnck

Posted (edited)

yes , the time right now is the best time to list on exchanges , it's a meaningful thing to let more people know enumivo , i donate myself . 

Edited by Joshua Qiu

Posted (edited)

No. I think spending money on exchanges, at this stage, is not such a good idea.

Edited by Dragos

Posted (edited)

Hi @davidfnck 4 million enu (9btc) to list on an exchange that doesn’t even have any cmc data seems a lot? Please clarify why you think this is worth spending that much to list there.

without further info: NO

Edited by Sosolean
  • Like 1

To be candid I don't think it is reasonable to pay such an amount  to an exchanger that does not have much recognition. My Ernest answer is No

No,spending such amount of ENU makes again possibility of creating big whales who will drop down and manipulate price of ENU,  that is the main problem with listings,giving such amount will create a whale who can manipulate 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

abstain, I dont know the exchange very much. But i heard that it used to be a very popular exchange. So I guess 4m to list on it maybe acceptable. But the question is, we dont know whether 4m is enough. The motion says at least 2m, so the final price maybe much higher than 4m. and the RoE might pay much higher than 2m.

Edited by PeiLin

I respectfully vote “No”.  We don’t have the volume to show for yet.  The cost involved far outweighs the potential.

This motion has now moved to "open motions" since it has get more than or equal to 1/3 yes votes. Every member please give a reply in 7 days from this statement post. ( 2019.3.20  19:28 utc +8 )

I vote YES, and I will donate for this plan. Listing on exchange is quite important for us now, it brings exposure to ENU in bear market with an acceptable cost which would be more expensive in bull market. This would be a nice opportunity in my opinion.