Enumivo Community
enumivo

Buy and Burn Thread Monitor

https://enumivo.qsx.io/accounts/elnltsburner

this is an address i control having 1M ENU allocated to buy and burn LTS or ELN in the market maker.

if you have bought and burned LTS or ELN, please post the proof here and i will match it. 

you need to put in your comment the details:

1. your block producer name (to let everyone know)

2. the amount of enu you bought (use the market maker) show link of tx purchase

3. the LTS or ELN sent to enu.savings

then i will match the same ENU and show the same proof 

i will keep doing it until all 1M ENU is depleted. hopefully by then the community already realize the importance of voting for the proper block producers.

note: please make one comment for each buy and burn, i will quote it with my matching buy and burn.

• Like 1

I'm encouraging the RoE to vote to pass a motion allocating 1M ENU also from their funds to do the same.

Well, I've burned some of the LTS I've had. I guess I should not use ENU as long as I have LTS to spare. Do I?

Just now, Dragos said:

Well, I've burned some of the LTS I've had. I guess I should not use ENU as long as I have LTS to spare. Do I?

yes i will only match LTS or ELN purchased on mm with transaction to have proper monitoring and proof, those who hold LTS and burn them can also comment here but i can't match it since i will get ENU and match it 1:1

6 minutes ago, Dragos said:

ah

got it. I can always use LTS I have to buy ENU after a sale 😄

yes you can, i will just match the ENU regardless of the LTS price, but i prefer to burn ELN since it has a better and newer market maker design

4 minutes ago, ironpa88 said:

thanks for that, however i can't match it if i dont see the ENU->LTS market maker buy, but thanks for participating and more power.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's OK. I burned my daily voting LTS rewards directly today.  I think this is another way maybe. I will buy and burn LTS tomorrow.

Edited by ironpa88