Enumivo Community
enumivo

A Call to Arms for all ENU holders

Posted (edited)

To all ENU holders, right now if you vote you get LTS and one BP has started to respond to my call to spend a portion of the BP rewards to buy LTS and burn it or send it to enu.savings. This will increase the value of LTS thereby making use of your ENU to vote a profitable exercise. 

In line with this, I'm allocating 1M ENU to match any BP doing so by also buying LTS and sending it to enu.savings or burning it.

I'm also proposing to the RoE to allocate 1M also to match the same.

This means every time a BP buys LTS with part of his ENU rewards, 3x more LTS will be bought increasing its value encouraging more ENU holders to join the 400M LTS airdrop.

I'm also calling out block producers not being able to do the duties of what a BP should do to either remove themselves as bp or be more active or offer the same buy and burn. I'm also asking the voters to vote only those who add value to the network either by doing something helpful to the health of the chain or giving back the rewards by the buy and burn process.

The power of the community should be the one dictating the block producers and not the other way around.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 4

can those who are offering to buy and burn be listed so we can support/vote them as BPs?

7 minutes ago, enumivo said:

To all ENU holders, right now if you vote you get LTS and one BP has started to respond to my call to spend a portion of the BP rewards to buy LTS and burn it or send it to enu.savings. This will increase the value of LTS thereby making use of your ENU to vote a profitable exercise. 

In line with this, I'm allocating 1M ENU to match any BP doing so by also buying LTS and sending it to enu.savings or burning it.

I'm also proposing to the RoE to allocate 1M also to match the same.

This means every time a BP buys LTS with part of his ENU rewards, 3x more LTS will be bought increasing its value encouraging more ENU holders to join the 400M LTS airdrop.

I'm also calling out block producers not being able to do the duties of what a BP should do to either remove themselves as bp or be more active or offer the same buy and burn. I'm also asking the voters to vote only those who add value to the network either by doing something helpful to the health of the chain or giving back the rewards by the buy and burn process.

The power of the community should be the one dictating the block producers and not the other way around.

I am not the ROE member, but BP enuviptaiwan and account emancipation will do that.

Posted (edited)

Hello community eurnoproject will support this initiative. Currently our income is split 50% for eurno 25% for myself and 25% @Peesus we would be willing to commit to a minimum of 10%

Edited by Sosolean
  • Like 2

I don't know if its possible as @project-atlas is not even among the top 30 but yeah, the Project-Atlas BP is committed to see that enumivo has more visibility and reaches, untop of that we are committed to buy lts with 25% or more and burn it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sosolean said:

eurnoproject has completed first burn and will continue to do so https://enumivo.qsx.io/transactions/c18c63d4e47b9085c69e8f65b90fb22da648fabaff6f5f9f4075bbdb5594b440

please reply to the record post mate, then I will use all of my voting account to vote for eurnoproject

https://enumivo.com/topic/1223-bps-buy-and-burn-lts-record节点购买并销毁lts记录贴

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, marshalllife said:

I don't know if its possible as @project-atlas is not even among the top 30 but yeah, the Project-Atlas BP is committed to see that enumivo has more visibility and reaches, untop of that we are committed to buy lts with 25% or more and burn it. 

Projectatlas has completed first buy and burn Of the LTS token

http://enumivo.qsx.io/transactions/fe81573b1c8e9afaddb95246b1c382b4cb44b3047e8dc2f3c704fcb438de7809