Jump to content
Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
PeiLin

Introduction to the first UBI version of ENU

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
This post was originally written in Chinese, I translated it by google, so it may have many mistakes.

Today ENU's first beta UBI was released. Many friends are asking how to apply to join UBI.

First of all, we have to know that this is just one of the ENU UBI versions, and is currently in beta, so the initial data may be deleted.

This version is the version closest to the ENU white paper description. Simply put, all existing members vote KYC for the applicant. When an applicant obtains more than half of the existing members to vote, and the member has voted for more than the number of negative votes. The applicant becomes a new member and can receive UBI.

So how do you apply for success?
First, you need an ENU main network account, then log in to the account via ironman and link to ubi.qsx.io to fill in the relevant information to apply.

If you are an active member of the ENU community and most members know you, then it is easy for you to get approval from the members and become a new member.

If you are not an active member of ENU and not many people know you, then you will need to fill in your relevant information in detail in your information section. If you don't mind, it's best to upload your real name and photo. The most important thing is to fill in your Weibo, Twitter and other social accounts. And use the Weibo account to send an application similar to my use of ********** (the main network account) to join the ENU.UBI project. This allows members to view your social account while voting, to confirm that the applicant is not a fake cheat account. This way most members will vote for you, and you will have a higher probability of applying successfully.

Need to reiterate that the current project is in the testing phase, and UBI members will not get much benefit. And the data in the test phase may also be deleted. However, it is recommended that interested friends participate in the ENU.UBI project. At the same time, there are several other types of UBI applications with different KYC methods being developed. Please wait and see.
Edited by PeiLin
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to hear, would share across. 

 

I read it with no complications or errors though only this last line 

 

" the same time, there are several other types of [UTI ] applications with different KYC" 

I think that is UBI or I might be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No grammatical error from this end. This seems to be a great news but could someone help me out please, I really don't know what you mean by Ironman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, marshalllife said:

Nice to hear, would share across. 

 

I read it with no complications or errors though only this last line 

 

" the same time, there are several other types of [UTI ] applications with different KYC" 

I think that is UBI or I might be wrong. 

yes, it's UBI, thanks for remind, i will modify it, I dont know why google will make the mistake, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 5 out of 11 votes.  I think I need 1 more.  Once I am voted in I will review applications👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PeiLin said:

This post was originally written in Chinese, I translated it by google, so it may have many mistakes.

Today ENU's first beta UBI was released. Many friends are asking how to apply to join UBI.

First of all, we have to know that this is just one of the ENU UBI versions, and is currently in beta, so the initial data may be deleted.

This version is the version closest to the ENU white paper description. Simply put, all existing members vote KYC for the applicant. When an applicant obtains more than half of the existing members to vote, and the member has voted for more than the number of negative votes. The applicant becomes a new member and can receive UBI.

So how do you apply for success?
First, you need an ENU main network account, then log in to the account via ironman and link to ubi.qsx.io to fill in the relevant information to apply.

If you are an active member of the ENU community and most members know you, then it is easy for you to get approval from the members and become a new member.

If you are not an active member of ENU and not many people know you, then you will need to fill in your relevant information in detail in your information section. If you don't mind, it's best to upload your real name and photo. The most important thing is to fill in your Weibo, Twitter and other social accounts. And use the Weibo account to send an application similar to my use of ********** (the main network account) to join the ENU.UBI project. This allows members to view your social account while voting, to confirm that the applicant is not a fake cheat account. This way most members will vote for you, and you will have a higher probability of applying successfully.

Need to reiterate that the current project is in the testing phase, and UBI members will not get much benefit. And the data in the test phase may also be deleted. However, it is recommended that interested friends participate in the ENU.UBI project. At the same time, there are several other types of UBI applications with different KYC methods being developed. Please wait and see.

Bro,  can I share this message with my LINE groups?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ironpa88 said:

Bro,  can I share this message with my LINE groups?  Thanks!

sure mate, I'd love to see you share it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×