Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
marshalllife

The enumivo sponsored blockchain event

After severally postponing the blockchain meet up on which Enumivo being one of the sponsors of the event happened on March 2 at the university of ibadan. 

This would make it twice the enumivo project supported the blockchain Saturday initiatives, and also twice the official meet up in Nigeria, one at Lagos and the other at the university of Ibadan. 

The meet up was postponed severally from January to February then to march because of the Nigeria general elections and the school university being on break. well the event was held after all and it was a lovely sight to see blockchain enthusiasts discussing about different projects. and also people trying to learn more about blockchain tech and its applications. 

Different blockchain gurus discussed and presented different topics on the blockchain and others blockchain projects, Lots of giveaways and networking

I first presented Horizen, before stepping further presenting Enumivo, well it wasn't new to them, most people who attended the meetup, either knew me here on enumivo telegram, my steemit/whaleshares blog, or the previous events i presented enumivo. it was funny some where even surfixing some of my drop words like Roe/UBI, etc. 

I was kind of flattered at some point, i met new people i don't know but knew me like seriously, we took photos and distribute giveaways and boom my team and i set course back to Lagos, it was such a long ride. 

Screenshot_20190305-211732_1551817240107.thumb.png.7a5f9b6598e1ab6674508dd93a35cfff.png

IMG_0110 (1).jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG-20190305-WA0010.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Screenshot_20190305-212316.png

• Like 2