Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezzmax

THANKS FOR MAKING ME A CITIZEN OF ROE. 😃

Hello Mates, 

I'm writing this to show how grateful I am towards the motion you guys took for me to become a citizen of ROE, I am so grateful. I was never even expecting the motion to come from @libert, though he has been my tutor right from very first time I took the project serious. I am also saying a very big thank you to a brother @marshalllife, he was the one who introduced me to this wonderful community with some explanations on what to do, and always do tight. @PeiLin happens to be someone I can't just thank enough at the moment. He's been of great help and a fast friend. Lol......  He's actually among the first set of people that made me understand the value of what I'm doing in the community. 

I still want to use this opportunity to say thank you all my voters. I am really grateful guys. 

In the likes of - @sonofthera, @David ishia, @smakeit, @Colinlib, @ansen, @TylerXiong, @Sosolean, @JianMei, @blackpaopao, @Peesus, @Daifuku, @davidfnck. Thank you all. 

P_20190201_163130-01.jpeg

P_20190215_163705-01.jpeg

• Like 5

Welcome! How wonderful these artworks are! I'm just wondering do you have the idea of selling these paintings and take ENU as payment?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daifuku said:

Welcome! How wonderful these artworks are! I'm just wondering do you have the idea of selling these paintings and take ENU as payment?

Yeah. I'm accepting ENU as payment if you need me to work a painting for you. 😃

4 hours ago, wu86803555 said:

我拿你当朋友,你竟然想骗我的enu

@PeiLin could you help me out please? I don't understand why i got this kind of a comment here. 

Screenshot_20190222-192048_1.jpg

9 hours ago, tezzmax said:

@PeiLin could you help me out please? I don't understand why i got this kind of a comment here. 

Screenshot_20190222-192048_1.jpg

emm, just a Chinese style humor, sounds not like a humor in English, don't be serious for it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PeiLin said:

emm, just a Chinese style humor, sounds not like a humor in English, don't be serious for it.

I was scared when I first saw the word 'lie' in the translation. 😂😂😂