Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
marshalllife

Enumivo sponsored meet up Blockchain Saturday - Ibadan Edition

Its yet another edition of the Blockchain Saturday, this event was held thrice last year with great success and achievement, also opened alot of gateways for so many of us, as we networked with each other and share our ideas, thoughts and experiences pertaining the blockchain tech.

The team behind the first, second and third “BS” meetup has also come together again this time, teaming with different amazing and promising project such as Horizen , Enumivo, quidax Oracle-d and lots more to deliver to your door step, yet another mind blowing amazing blockchain staurday meet up which will be held this time at Ibadan on the 23rd February.

be there.

Location - University of Ibadan Conference Centre, Seminar Room

Reserve your seat at the event.

https://goo.gl/forms/7Pjdh2KeIaUGHzht1

For more about the event 

https://trybe.one/blockchain-saturday-meetup-at-ibandan-edition/

IMG-20190127-WA0005.jpg

• Like 5

It will happen man, you've shown interest i wil see what can happen, thing just went bad with me this few days and and also the budget been use to provide the necessary stuffs for the event on getting things done but let's see before on 19 man... i will write a post. 

On 2/2/2019 at 11:59 PM, marshalllife said:

It will happen man, you've shown interest i wil see what can happen, thing just went bad with me this few days and and also the budget been use to provide the necessary stuffs for the event on getting things done but let's see before on 19 man... i will write a post. 

Okay mate.... Thank you very much for you support and concern, I'm sure you'll surely rise up from this current mess bro, and the event would surely be a success too. ENUMIVO TO THE MOON! ATLAS TO THE WORLD!