Enumivo Community
Sign in to follow this  
wazzaspazza

Hello My Name Wayne.

Hello all people of Enumivo!

My name is Wayne and I want to make this community great! I am hoping to become a member of RoE and take part in democratic motions. 

I have much experience in creative writing and am working as a retail checkout person. When I have free time I like to read and explore. I have much experience in camping and nature and wish to help the world with this one life I have. 

Please, I do not have much social media. It is not allowed in my family. I help Enumivo by spreading word and making great things for this project. 

People already joined tell me this is good place to be and that I just need to be active for people to know me. They tell me it is not require to have Twitter or Facebook or WeChat. 

Please tell me who in this great community is also excited for next steps! My friends tell me of universal basic income for all as Enumivo is justice and equality. I wish to be equal with all people Enumivo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wazzaspazza said:

Hello all people of Enumivo!

My name is Wayne and I want to make this community great! I am hoping to become a member of RoE and take part in democratic motions. 

I have much experience in creative writing and am working as a retail checkout person. When I have free time I like to read and explore. I have much experience in camping and nature and wish to help the world with this one life I have. 

Please, I do not have much social media. It is not allowed in my family. I help Enumivo by spreading word and making great things for this project. 

People already joined tell me this is good place to be and that I just need to be active for people to know me. They tell me it is not require to have Twitter or Facebook or WeChat. 

Please tell me who in this great community is also excited for next steps! My friends tell me of universal basic income for all as Enumivo is justice and equality. I wish to be equal with all people Enumivo.

Hello mate, If you want to join the RoE, you need to show that what you have done to ENU. If more than half existing citizens think that you are  qualified and vote yes for you, then you can be a new citizen,

Edited by PeiLin