Enumivo Community
libert

Would you like this logo to be ROE's official logo?

As the title says, if you would like this to be ROE's official logo, reply 'Yes' otherwise reply 'No'. 

5c38620f598ca.png

Author: sonofthera

You can see the other RoE logo suggestions in this thread

Edited by libert

I am going to abstain from voting in this one bro. 

This is not a reflection of my opinion on the design at all I think it is a very good design, very clear and clean. I just think we should try and make a full branding pack which the logo is modelled around to give the RoE more of an official feel and appearance. 

8 hours ago, Peesus said:

This is not a reflection of my opinion on the design at all I think it is a very good design, very clear and clean. I just think we should try and make a full branding pack which the logo is modelled around to give the RoE more of an official feel and appearance. 

No problem, I understand what you mean. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Peesus said:

Exactly what I'm thinking. We should have a full pack aligned across the whole blochchain.

This motion didn't get at least 1/3 yes votes in 7 days, so it has been moved to "resolved motions"