Enumivo Community
marshalllife

blockchain Saturday - enumivo (Roe) sponsorship on the event

Good day communities and Viewers

Part of my dedication and ways to promote enumivo isn't just only online with the project atlas but organizing meetups and letting people around my locality know about enumivo through lecturing them about blockchain.

If you are kin to the enumivo project or visits the forum(meetup) often , you would have seen the past meetups where i talk about enumivo as enumivo was one of the sponsors of the event.

Blockchain Saturday is an event organised and sponsored by 3 to 4 projects and for blockchain enthusiasts to bring in their projects, talk about it and lecture the attendees about such projects . the recent one we did was in Lagos, and enumivo was one of the sponsors, we had about 39++ attendees - we are trying to take this event to different places in the nation for more participation and awareness - so the next one will be at Ibadan-the largest city in west Africa and this is to happen in their university where we believe we can introduce blockchain to the students.

Numbers of attendance is unknown yet but  capped from 50 minimum 

Enumivo to be among the sponsors
Alot of project will be presented, enumivo will also be presented and it will be amazing if one of us who were on the council of elders can make out time on that date which is 26th (I saw dragos interest back then.) 

(Date might change as everything is on planning mood but would update that if it becomes the case)

- and the enu volunteer give a succinct message about enumivo message through Skype on the event - its not a must though but i do think its about time we start doing things as a community - yeah i would talk about enumivo but letting attendees know we are from different parts and all over the world, makes it easy for me to explain decentralization to them lol and furthermore would make them understand the project is for everyone who could provide value one way or the other. 

To be among the sponsor of this event
I rounded the amount on 600USD after rough draftings - 
Where it all cover the sponsorship, the traveling to the city and enumivo custom t-shirts plus banner if applicable. 

Should enumivo project (RoE) sponsor this event that will expose it more to alot of enthusiasts students. 
agree 👍 or disagree 👎 

• Like 1

This motion has succeed, but all other members who didn't voted yet should please give their replies before the post has been post for 7 days.

Edited by PeiLin
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PeiLin said:

This motion has succeed, but all other members who didn't voted yet should please give their replies before the post has been post for 7 days.

3 hours ago, ReginaBELLE said:

Agree, Hopefully would be there as well

Yeah, that's lovely, i will update the date and venue, invite more friends when coming to learn not only blockchain but different projects to be presented by me 😉 ✌️ 

• Like 2