Enumivo Community
PeiLin

The motion to invite blackpaopao join RoE.

I suggest to invite blackpaopao/blackpaopaow to join the RoE, since he usually help newbies in telegram and wechat, he also make a guide web for Enumivo: https://enunav.top/cn/index.html that has help a lot of people include me. So due to his contribute to Enumivo, I think he has the right to join the RoE. I vote yes for him. Please reply yes to agree him to join, reply no to disagree him to join.

I vote yes for him.

Here is his self-introduction post: https://enumivo.com/topic/1027-blackpaopaoblackpaopaow/

Yes, site looks like it has a lot of information pity can’t read it. Would it be posssible to have an English translation?

57 minutes ago, Sosolean said:

Yes, site looks like it has a lot of information pity can’t read it. Would it be posssible to have an English translation?

yes 。I will do it later 

• Thanks 1

This motion has succeed, but all other members who didn't voted yet should please give their replies before the post has been post for 7 days, to show that they have read the motion.

The motion got resolved which is good. I would have abstained myself because I have not interacted with blackpaopao, at all. Actually for me this is the first time I encounter his name. Luckily you all know him so congrats on joining RoE. 

This motion is moved to resolved motions. 

Members who didn't vote: @Peesus

Two consecutive skipping of motions in open motions section will lead to disqualification from RoE membership. 

Edited by libert