Enumivo Community
Ethereum

Equity in BP ALLOCATION

I Jason Chibueze Amaka hereby move a motion requesting for equal distribution of the 21 BPs  to the 7 continents of the world. Therefore, the 50 million allocation will be limited to 3 BPs per a continent. Should a continent become unable to fill her quota, the available and ready BPs from other continents can take her place

MERITS

There are a lot of advantages in spreading the recruitment of BPs across board. It's good to have all the continents equally represented to help:

1. In the real course of this project (I. e., Universal Basic Income).

2. To make no part of the continent hold the project to ransome, especially when there are laws or even war that inhibits their performance. With this policy being on, our block will be always running, even when one continent is non blockchain compliant or is facing one challenge or the other.

3. This will help block producers do their job with ease as they will be closer to their BP Nodes. A BP won't be in Africa to run a node in Asia.

DEMERITS

1. One cannot dispute the fact that this adoption could affect the proficiency of the chain.

2. One might be most suitable for a BP, but might be limited by this. And this might also give way to halfbaked BPs.

However, considering the fact that citizens are there to checkmate their excesses, to a very large extent, dispels these fears

Having seen the pros and cons, please vote yes to the equitable sharing of BPs across the continent, and no if you don't buy the idea.

Edited by Ethereum

9 minutes ago, Ethereum said:

There are a lot advantages in spreading the recruitment of BPs across board. It's good to have all the continents equally represented. This will help in the real course of this project (I. e Universal Basic Income). This will also make no part of the continent hold the project to ransome, especially when there are laws or even war that inhibits their performance. With this policy being on, our block will be always running, even when one continent is non blockchain compliant or is facing one challenge or the other.

One cannot dispute the fact that this adoption could affect the proficiency of the chain. One might be most suitable for a BP, but might be limited by this. And this might also give way to halfbaked BPs. However, considering the fact that citizens are there to checkmate their excesses, to a very large extent, dispels these fears

Having seen the pros and cons, please vote yes to the equitable sharing of BPs across the continent, and no if you don't buy the idea.

Edited by Ethereum

Currently I vote no, since you didn't make it clearly that what " all the continents equally represented." there are 7 continents in the world, in Antarctica, even no human living here. And we have few users in North and South America as I know.

1 hour ago, PeiLin said:

Currently I vote no, since you didn't make it clearly that what " all the continents equally represented." there are 7 continents in the world, in Antarctica, even no human living here. And we have few users in North and South America as I know.

Hahaha. It's alright. That should come as a follow up. If we adopt it, then we can debate on what becomes of those continents with few or no blockchain presence. Probably, their quota could be given to other continent

I am closing this motion since it is dependent on an ongoing motion filed by Peesus. I will be moving this motion to archive. Another identical motion may be filed later.