Enumivo Community
enumivo

Pioneer Citizens of RoE

On 1/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, Ethereum said:

I just went through your page. PeiLin raised an issue concerning your Wechat ID. I couldn't see any conclusive answer. You posted screenshot and later it's like you gave a link. The whole thing is confusing to me. Please try to smoothen that, and bring up more things that will help in identifying you. The community needs you.

We've solved the problem PeiLin raised. I really work for ENU, and I don't want to make too many excuses for your opinion.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:32 PM, PeiLin said:

I know you have contribute a lot to ENU, and I think you have the qualification to join the RoE, so do you agree that I start a motion to admit you as a member?

yes I agree 。  and thank for your trust

On 1/11/2019 at 1:25 AM, Ethereum said:

I don't know him. But I have taken time to go through his page. He has a good reputation and has contributed to the community. I support the motion. Please count on me when the voting commences.

thanks

46 minutes ago, blackpaopao said:

yes I agree 。  and thank for your trust

OK, I will start a motion for you later tonight.

I don't know him. But I have taken time to go through his page. He has a good reputation and has contributed to the community. I support the motion. Please count on me when the voting commences.

Hello mate, I've already post the motion.

On 1/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, PeiLin said:

Lol, maybe unlike many other people, he like his work, so he can work for it like a machine.

ok