@smakeit
@Colinlib
@ansen
@David ishia
@Joshua Qiu
@TylerXiong
@Daifuku
@Ethereum

The list above are the pioneer citizens of the RoE. They will be in control of the following funds:

https://enumivo.qsx.io/search?q=uefoundation

https://enumivo.qsx.io/search?q=communityenu

Basic Rules (this is provided to start the RoE, the citizens can modify the rules):

Citizens will be paid 5,000 ENU monthly every start of the month.

Citizens can vote to admit new citizens or remove existing citizens by majority vote. Any citizen just need to submit a motion and let other citizens reply in the thread with their votes. After 7 days, majority decision becomes final.

Any citizen missing to respond 2 motions in a row are automatically removed as citizens.

The rules can be changed/added/removed through a motion filed by any citizen and voted by all citizens.

The funds can be spent by citizens through voting also.

Regarding the 50M voting power I hold, it needs to be discussed further as to how to go about it, I'm open to any proposal.

I reserve the right to disband and terminate funding of RoE at any time I deem necessary if it does not add any value to the project or it is exploited or abused within 2019 or until a reliable multisig wallet is put in place and transfer the RoE funds to that said wallet.

I reserve the right to remove and add citizens within 2019.

The last two sentences can not be overriden by the RoE citizens.

I'm hoping a better list of rules will be made by the RoE and I will try not to interfere with them as much as possible. During the early times, it is possible that there are ambiguous rules, we learn and respond as we go. This is a dry run until we are ready to fine tune and put everything in a smart contract. I'm assigning @PeiLin as the general coordinator in anything regarding RoE.

There is a section exclusive for motions, any citizen can create a thread for each motion and share it to the telegram groups for resolution. It is also expected that everyone monitor the threads to get updates and join the deliberations.

Consider this a social experiment and hopefully the RoE can be the governing body of Enumivo.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 6

Maybe we can also ask @Peesus to make an UI on the website where we can do this. Not right now but it can be put on the table if this test run passes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice, and thanks for assigning me as the coordinator, hope we can together make RoE and ENU's UBI success in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Future of enu is on the hands of Roe, let's make it great.... @peilin is a great person, he make things great too. 

yeah i also agree with dragos having a website might not be now but on the table. 

15 minutes ago, marshalllife said:

The Future of enu is on the hands of Roe, let's make it great.... @peilin is a great person, he make things great too. 

yeah i also agree with dragos having a website might not be now but on the table. 

Thanks mate,  I have to say that I'm just a normal person, lol. But I will try hard to make us success. 

1 minute ago, PeiLin said:

Thanks mate,  I have to say that I'm just a normal person, lol. But I will try hard to make us success. 

Most of us are normal people :). With some exceptions, of course. I suspect @enumivo not to be, because it's working like a maniac. 

1 hour ago, marshalllife said:

never doubt you mate, you made me love enu

59 minutes ago, Dragos said:

Most of us are normal people :). With some exceptions, of course. I suspect @enumivo not to be, because it's working like a maniac. 

Lol, maybe unlike many other people, he like his work, so he can work for it like a machine.

3 hours ago, enumivo said:

@davidfnck
@PeiLin
@Boyking
@Dragos
@Cocojam0610
@marshalllife
@Sosolean
@Peesus
@libert
@smakeit
@Colinlib
@ansen
@David ishia
@Joshua Qiu
@TylerXiong
@Daifuku
@Ethereum

The list above are the pioneer citizens of the RoE. They will be in control of the following funds:

Basic Rules (this is provided to start the RoE, the citizens can modify the rules):

Citizens can vote to admit new citizens or remove existing citizens by majority vote. Any citizen just need to submit a motion and let other citizens reply in the thread with their votes. After 7 days, majority decision becomes final.

Any citizen missing to respond 2 motions in a row are automatically removed as citizens.

The rules can be changed/added/removed through a motion filed by any citizen and voted by all citizens.

Regarding the 50M voting power I hold, it needs to be discussed further as to how to go about it, I'm open to any proposal.

I reserve the right to disband and terminate funding of RoE at any time I deem necessary if it does not add any value to the project or it is exploited or abused within 2019 or until a reliable multisig wallet is put in place and transfer the RoE funds to that said wallet.

I'm hoping a better list of rules will be made by the RoE and I will try not to interfere with them as much as possible. During the early times, it is possible that there are ambiguous rules, we learn and respond as we go. This is a dry run until we are ready to fine tune and put everything in a smart contract. I'm assigning @PeiLin as the general coordinator in anything regarding RoE.

There is a section exclusive for motions, any citizen can create a thread for each motion and share it to the telegram groups for resolution. It is also expected that everyone monitor the threads to get updates and join the deliberations.

Consider this a social experiment and hopefully the RoE can be the governing body of Enumivo.

Seeing this shows a sign of moving forward for the community

5 hours ago, enumivo said:

@davidfnck
@PeiLin
@Boyking
@Dragos
@Cocojam0610
@marshalllife
@Sosolean
@Peesus
@libert
@smakeit
@Colinlib
@ansen
@David ishia
@Joshua Qiu
@TylerXiong
@Daifuku
@Ethereum

Do you know I'm just realising now that I am one of the nominees. I was busy congratulating others. I didn't know I was in. I'm really grateful to be a citizen of this great community. Thanks our able CEO for showing me this unmerited favour. Thanks boss!

thank you and i look forward to adding more longterm value to this project in whatever personal capacity i can. 

5 hours ago, Dragos said:

Maybe we can also ask @Peesus to make an UI on the website where we can do this. Not right now but it can be put on the table if this test run passes. 

Yeah shouldn't be an issue, let's see how we go first.

2 hours ago, blackpaopao said:

hope can  join it 

I know you have contribute a lot to ENU, and I think you have the qualification to join the RoE, so do you agree that I start a motion to admit you as a member?

2 hours ago, PeiLin said:

I know you have contribute a lot to ENU, and I think you have the qualification to join the RoE, so do you agree that I start a motion to admit you as a member?

I don't know him. But I have taken time to go through his page. He has a good reputation and has contributed to the community. I support the motion. Please count on me when the voting commences.

10 hours ago, Ethereum said:

I don't know him. But I have taken time to go through his page. He has a good reputation and has contributed to the community. I support the motion. Please count on me when the voting commences.

Ok mate.

4 hours ago, firefly_man said:

I hope can  join ROE

I just went through your page. PeiLin raised an issue concerning your Wechat ID. I couldn't see any conclusive answer. You posted screenshot and later it's like you gave a link. The whole thing is confusing to me. Please try to smoothen that, and bring up more things that will help in identifying you. The community needs you.