Enumivo Community
enumivo

General Rules Posting Application

Republic of Enumivo is planned to become the most power group in the Enumivo ecosystem. They will have the biggest amount of ENU at their disposal and will have the biggest voting power. They will also be governing the Enumivo project as a group. So it is expected of them to hold themselves to the highest standards.

Once the application is approved it will be moved to a section in the forum for approved threads and can receive votes during the monthly elections.

Creating an application thread must be treated like a job application where each one will try to tell the community about themselves and convince the citizens why they should also become citizens.

Please make your thread title format as forumname/mainnetaccount.

You are encouraged to include the following in your application thread if you want to gain the trust of the community:

1. Name

2. Social Media Links

3. Introduction (say something about yourself)

4. Enumivo Mainnet Account 

5. Skills

6. What can you do for Enumivo (it must be something verifiable by the community since you will be paid, you are expected to deliver what you say and everyone must be able to verify it to be true, and those who don't do what they say they will do shall be voted out as a citizen)

The details you need to show above are actually not required, however, there will be no basis for the community to vote for you if you don't say anything. So if your value is really felt and you have established yourself a valuable member of the community, you can create a blank application and still become a citizen, but that will be more of an exception than the rule. That path to become a citizen will take a long time. Some of the older members of the community have shown it so I will be making them the initial citizens. It will actually be them that you have to convince and not me.

Please reply to this thread if you want to make some suggestions about what we should require at the minimum for application threads and I will make the necessary adjustments.

Also, everyone can make comments to each application thread to give me insight to move it to the list of approve applicants.

Once an application is approved, I will move it and change the title in the format of username/mainnet to indicate the forum username and mainnet account of the applicant.

Edited by enumivo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Please change your application thread titles to username/mainnet

For example david's thread's title is:

ROE APPLICATION: davidfnck

I suggest all titles should use:

davidfnck/enudavidfnck

Since david's forum account is davidfnck and his mainnet account is enudavidfnck.

This will make it easy later to vote.

Edited by enumivo

A Chinese translation:

发布申请帖的基本准则

计划中的理想国(RoE)将会是Enumivo生态系统中的最高权力组织。他们可支配的ENU数量将会是最大的,且拥有最大的投票权。他们还将作为一个组织来治理Enumivo项目。因此,希望他们以最高标准来要求自己。

申请一旦通过就会被移至论坛里的已获批准主题区,并且在月度选举中接受投票。

你必须像申请工作一样对待创建申请帖。在申请主题区,人人都将向社区介绍自己,并努力说服理想国市民为何申请者自己也应该成为市民之一。

申请帖标题格式应如下:

论坛用户名/主网账户名

如果你希望获得社区的信任,在你的申请帖里最好包括以下内容:

1. 姓名

2. 社交媒体链接

3. 自我介绍

4. Enumivo 主网账号 

5. 你拥有的技能

6. 你能为Enumivo做什么?(因为你将获得奖励,这些内容必须是社区可以验证的。你应该履行这些说过的话,并且每个人都能够验证这些是真实的。否则,你将落选。) 

以上内容并非必需。然而如果你不写下任何内容,社区成员将不会对你有印象,因而不会给你投票。因此,如果你的价值已经被社区认可了,你已经让自己成为社区的一名有价值的成员了,那么你建立一个空白的申请帖仍然会被选为市民。然而,这仅仅是少数例外的情况。通往市民身份的道路漫漫修远。社区的一些早期成员已经证明了自己的价值,因此我将让他们成为创始市民。事实上,你将向他们证明你的价值,而不是向我。

如果你对申请帖的最低要求有任何建议,请在本帖下面回复。如有必要,我将调整。

每个人都可以在任何申请帖下评论,这样可以为我作出决定提供参考。

申请一旦通过,我会将帖子移至相应区域并将帖子标题改为“用户名/主网账户名”,以显示申请者在论坛和主网的账户名称。

Edited by Colinlib
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, enumivo said:

Please change your application thread titles to username/mainnet

For example david's thread's title is:

I suggest all titles should use:

davidfnck/enudavidfnck

Since david's forum account is davidfnck and his mainnet account is enudavidfnck.

A Chinese translation:

请将你的申请帖标题改为:论坛用户名/主网账户名

以david的申请帖为例:

我建议所有的申请帖标题都修改为以下格式:

davidfnck/enudavidfnck

因为david的论坛用户名是davidfnck,并且主网账户名是enudavidfnck。

这样修改有利于之后的投票。

Please I need more clarification my enumivo username and mainnet are the same eg blessingekpe.

How will I differentiate it or I should just input it like that?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, blessingekpe said:

Please I need more clarification my enumivo username and mainnet are the same eg blessingekpe.

How will I differentiate it or I should just input it like that?

Thanks

If the same just put blessingekpe/blessingekpe

This is to make everyone easily know the thread owner and his mainnet account.